West Jobs Biotechnologist (shift) (1 Year Contract) | Mnc | Tuas #worknow Position at GMP Technologies – Engineering
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we GMP Technologies - Engineering are looking for candidates for the position of biotechnologist (shift) (1 year contract) | mnc | tuas #worknow with contract work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Sciences & Science & Technology and domiciled in West and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||GMP Technologies – Engineering|
|Position||Biotechnologist (shift) (1 Year Contract) | Mnc | Tuas #worknow|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Participate in the preparation, operation and completion of assigned process stages to ensure the production of bulk drug substances is within establish timing and quality standards.
- Ensure good housekeeping of the facilities to keep them in good operational order in line with cGMP, safety and environmental requirements.
- Identify areas for improvement and participate in continuous improvement projects to enhance operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Participate in commissioning and qualification activities as required
- Perform timely review of documentation and make necessary corrections.
- Have good quality mindset and integrity to ensure products are manufactured with the highest quality
- Participate in deviation investigation process
- Reporting and documentation – Ensure that batch record, checklist and logbooks are correctly recorded, cGMP complied and maintained. Perform VS review of completed documentation to ensure adherence to GDP
- Possess (NITEC/HIGHER NITEC/DIPLOMA) in the fields of Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering/Life Science
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Biologics/Chemical/Pharmaceutical/ Food or other regulated industry
- Basic knowledge of cGMP
- Familiar with purification/fermentation/conjugation/isolator operations/material and buffer operations is an advantage
- Candidates with no prior experience will be considered
- Able to perform 12 hours shift and in clean room environment
- Comfortable to perform physical work
To apply, please visit ww.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22495
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R11092398
|Address||1 Finlayson Green, #10-00 GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd, One Finlayson Green, Singapore 049246|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GMP Technologies is a division of The GMP Group.
Founded in 1991, The GMP Group is one of Asia’s leading staffing and human resource consultancies. Since its inception, the group has progressed to become a regional human capital solutions provider across all industries. Today, GMP is headquartered in Singapore with a branch office in Malaysia. The group’s extensive network and comprehensive services affirm GMP’s role as one of the most dynamic staffing professionals in the region.
RECRUITMENT I TECHNOLOGIES I BANKING I INTERNATIONAL I CONSULTANCY I
Voted on of Top 10 recruitment agencies by HR practitioners since 2006 (Human Resources magazine).
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 09C3051
- EA No.: 11C3793
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Specific Location: Tuas South