Geylang Jobs Bms Engineer Position at Matrix Process Automation Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of BMS Engineer. For candidates who reside in Geylang and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Matrix Process Automation Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Engineering & Electrical with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Matrix Process Automation Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Coordinate and provide input at all stages of project completion for Site Building
- Management System, EMS and RMS Systems.
- Design, Installation to Commissioning and Handover to site user team.
- Engagement with Engineering design, OEM Vendor, System Integrator and QA/QC
- Teams to comprehend and understand the project requirements and to feedback
- any issues or potential improvements for the planning and delivery of site facilities projects.
- Develop protocols for Commissioning and Qualification of facilities and BMS as required.
- Preparation and execution of Commissioning and SAT protocols.
- Develop system impact assessments, protocols and reports that support the
- qualification and validation of systems.
- Reviewing and approving project documentation, ensuring technical accuracy and adherence to GMP.
- Ensuring safe operation of the system prior to and during start-up functional testing and Qualification phase.
- Installation Verification execution.
- System Start-up activities.
• Functional Testing of systems.
• Organize and review daily tasks/verifications and track the progress of the activities
• Regular communication and coordination with project stakeholders including client
operations group to ensure client needs are met across H&S, quality, site
commissioning, and handover – inclusive of client site representatives e.g., general
and mechanical contractors, commissioning agents, controls contractor, etc.
• Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Building Management systems and control
• Strong background Siemens BMS experience (Apogee, Desigo CC etc)
• Experience in HVAC, facility and Utilities, CCTV, Fire and Gas System.
• Experience in the Designing and commissioning of BMS projects for GMP
• Understanding of Infrastructure and networking.
• Familiarity with SDLC and quality management processes in the pharma
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.