Outram Jobs Brand Merchandiser Assistant Position at Al Futtaim Retail Company (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Al Futtaim Retail Company (Singapore) Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Outram and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Merchandising, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of brand merchandiser assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.200 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Al Futtaim Retail Company (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Brand Merchandiser Assistant|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
Two Lacoste items are sold every second in the world. We provide to our customers a complete range of products: apparel, footwear, leather goods, underwear, fragrances, eyewear and watches, all of them being developed with a unique “savoir faire”, in the most qualitative, responsible and ethical way.
Teamwork, daring and inventiveness, elegance and tenacity are the values we uphold to continue writing the Lacoste story together. In an effort to help the talents who join us to reach their full potential, we foster an inclusive company culture focused on personal and professional fulfilment.
We are hiring for a Brand Merchandiser Assistant who will be supporting with the merchandising of apparel, footwear and leather goods categories.
What you will be doing?
- Inventory management through stock consolidation on regular basis and clearance strategies on past season goods.
- Supporting with order fulfilment including plan and effect shipments.
- Follow up on shipment discrepancies & defectives.
- Prepare distribution & allocation of stocks.
- Seasonal buy preparation and assortment planning through order placement, stock and performance analysis.
- Coordinating wholesale channel and act as the point of contact between Lacoste and wholesale clients.
- Processing of purchase orders and invoices
- Support ad-hoc tasks
- Diploma in Marketing, Business Management or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Merchandising or related field, preferably in the fashion/retail industry.-
- Knowledge in SAP ERP – IS Retail ECC 6.0 (PRT 100) is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Meticulous and organised in administrative roles
Working at Lacoste is belonging to a community of talents on the move to build the future. We foster equal opportunities to gather promising people regardless of their differences.
Together we can make our crocodile always greater to have a meaningful impact: on the fashion industry and on society.
This role will be for Singapore and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY BRANDS TO CHOOSE FROM..
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,00 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Marks & Spencer and Inditex.
At Al-Futtaim retail, we pride ourselves on offering our customers the most diverse selection of shopping choices imaginable. And we don’t just create an amazing shopping experience in the UAE. In Asia, we also provide consumers the brands they love throughout Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore.
Al-Futtaim has held the regional franchise rights for Inditex (Bershka, Massimo Dutti, Pull & Bear, Oysho, Zara) Marks & Spencer, Lacoste and Ted Baker in Singapore.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 199106201E
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)