Central Region Jobs Brewer Position at REDDOT BREWHOUSE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
REDDOT BREWHOUSE PTE. LTD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as brewer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sciences & Food Tech/Nutritionist.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|REDDOT BREWHOUSE PTE. LTD.
|Type of Work
About RedDot BrewHouse
Starting in 2007, RedDot BrewHouse is Singapore’s first locally-owned independent microbrewery. Today, RedDot BrewHouse is run by a closely knitted family, with a philosophy to continuously bring about the most intriguing flavours and personal experiences to the table of RedDot BrewHouse.
We’re looking for applicants who are:
- Passion for beer brewing.
- Enjoy drinking fresh beer but not alcoholic.
- Training will be provided .
- Hands-on person that enjoy physical work more than desk jobs
- Poly diploma and above
- Have background in Chem-Engineering or Bio-Chemistry or Food Science or Bio-Tech
- Good in both Maths and Science
- No Lab work & No sedentary work.
- Able to carry heavy objects
- Converse good English
- Able to work long hours
|25A Dempsey Rd, #01-01 RedDot Brewhouse, Singapore 247691
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.