Central Region Jobs Building Information Modelling (bim) Manager Position at UNSCRIPTED PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Building Information Modelling (BIM) Manager with full time working hours for our company office, UNSCRIPTED PTE. LTD., for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Other Engineering and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, UNSCRIPTED PTE. LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Building Information Modelling (BIM) Manager.
|Company||UNSCRIPTED PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Building Information Modelling (bim) Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are seeking a skilled Building Information Modelling (BIM) Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the implementation and coordination of BIM technology in our construction projects. They will oversee the BIM modelling process and collaborate with project managers, engineers, architects & sub-consultants and other stakeholders to ensure project requirements are met.
- Develop and implement BIM standards and procedures for the organization
- Manage the BIM modelling process and ensure models are accurate and up to date
- Collaborate with project managers and other stakeholders to define project requirements and deliverables
- Train and mentor staff on BIM best practices and software tools
- Participate in project meetings to provide BIM expertise and support
- Ensure BIM data is properly shared and managed across project teams
- Coordinate with sub-consultants & external consultants to ensure BIM coordination across disciplines
- Conduct quality control checks on BIM models to ensure compliance with project standards
- Stay current with industry developments and emerging technologies related to BIM
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in BIM management
- International/ Middle East project experience an advantage
- Strong proficiency in BIM software such as Autodesk Revit and BIM 360
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Knowledge of current construction processes and practices
- Understanding of project delivery methods including Design-Bid-Build, Design-Build and Integrated Project Delivery
If you are passionate about BIM and enjoy leading the implementation of cutting-edge technologies in construction projects, please apply for this exciting opportunity.
|Address||73B Maude Rd, Unscripted Pte. Ltd., Singapore 208351|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.