West Jobs Building Manager / Assistant Building Manager (west) Position at C&W SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Building Manager / Assistant Building Manager (West). For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, C&W SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|C&W SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD.
|Building Manager / Assistant Building Manager (west)
|Type of Work
- Lead a team of engineers, technicians and contractors to manage the day-to-day maintenance and functional operations of assigned buildings/ estates
- Ensure that contractors perform their services as per agreed KPIs
- Manage expenditure, address to operational and administrative issues, and ensure procedures are carried out properly
- Recommend, provide justification for, and follow-through the variation of work orders within delegated authority
- Establish good relations between own team members and building owners
- Prepare and present weekly service/maintenance and monthly management reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical), Building Services or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant supervisory experience
- Possess strong ability to manage both Hard and Soft FM Services
- Excellent written and communication skills
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to building a diverse and engaged workforce and supporting an inclusive environment where our employees can do their best work. We believe that embracing new perspectives helps us solve problems, create opportunities and develop new ideas. For more details on DEI, please visit our webpage at https://ww.cushmanwakefield.com/en/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
C&W Services Singapore is a fully integrated facility services, engineering solutions and energy management company. With over 30 years’ experience in Singapore, the company provides services and solutions to developers, property owners, occupiers, investors, real estate fund managers and governments as well as corporate real estate companies, multinationals, business conglomerates and manufacturing companies.
To learn more, visit ww.cwservices.sg.
Cushman & Wakefield Singapore
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 199805375C
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)