East Jobs Business Account Manager (location: Bugis; Attractive Renumeration; Finance, Fintech, Crypto, Blockchain, Family Office Advisory) Position at Jenga Corp Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in East and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Jenga Corp Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Business Account Manager (location: Bugis; Attractive Renumeration; Finance, Fintech, Crypto, Blockchain, Family Office Advisory)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Jenga Corp is among the top 5 fastest-growing one-stop professional services for global finance and fintech business. We are looking for a Business Account Manager to join our family.
Interested applicants MUST apply by resume and cover letter through emailing **@jenga.io. We MUST receive an email application from you in order to consider you.
About the role:
- Manage and grow assigned account base and business segments;
- Understand and gather clients’ requirements, analyse, design and implement business performance approaches, develop tailor-made solutions;
- Work closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results;
- Manage and ensure clients are compliant with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Manage and mitigate risks;
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape, industry trends and emerging technologies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space;
- Research, business analysis and process re-engineering based on industry’s best practices and accelerators;
- Manage client files and update information daily in accordance to the Company’s policies and procedures;
- Identify and establish partnerships with key stakeholders, industry associations to drive user acquisition and brand awareness
- Monitoring and reporting of personal sales activities and performances;
You should have:
- Education in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce or related major;
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to identify business issues, conduct analyses and synthesise conclusions into recommendations
- Strong general business acumen, broad understanding of current Finance trends and technologies, their impact on business strategy;
- Positive attitude, driven and ready to take on challenges;
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; perform tasks with high degree of accuracy and efficiency with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, to take initiative and to overcome obstacles;
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, keeping constant sight of the overall objectives;
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment;
- Strong service orientation in responding to customer needs;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both in English and Chinese to better manage the clients);
Interested applicants MUST apply by resume and cover letter through emailing ** We MUST receive an email application from you in order to consider you.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.