Downtown Core Jobs Business Analyst (treasury / Regulatory Reporting) Position at Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Business Analyst (Treasury / Regulatory Reporting) in our company, Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Downtown Core and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd
|Business Analyst (treasury / Regulatory Reporting)
|Type of Work
Business Analyst (Treasury / Regulatory Reporting)
- 12 months contract
- Office location: Downtown
- MNC Bank
- Support preparation, reconciliation, and upload of manual adjustments
- Liaise with various stakeholders including Finance & Risk Shared Services (FRSS), Data Management Office (DMO), etc. in identification and remediation of the root causes to help eliminate the need for manual adjustments
- Assist in generation of daily liquidity reports from the new system (RegInsight) and reconciliation against current production reports to highlight differences and support investigation/remediation of these differences
- Support pre- and post-production analysis of reports (e.g. trend analysis, variance analysis, etc.)
- Involved in report automation projects, performing activities like data analysis, solutioning, testing, etc
- Work experience in the financial services industry, preferably with Treasury and/or MAS reporting
- Experience in UAT, data reconciliations, gap analysis, etc. including with large datasets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access
- Problem solver with the ability to translate plans into actions
Advantageous to have:
- MAS LCR reporting experience will have an advantage
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong controls mindset, identifying and mitigating risks, communicating and escalating concerns
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with an ability to multitask and adapt to change
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at chevelle.tan[at]peoplebank.asia
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd is a leading multi-specialists recruitment company covering IT & Digital, Sales & Marketing, Business Operations & Support, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources and Legal.We place the brightest professionals into some of the region’s top employers.
We ensure that the services we provide are cost-effective and timely staffing solutions, so that our clients can continue to focus on results. Our core competency is the placement of temporary, contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent professionals.
Peoplebank Singapore is part of the Chandler Macleod Group, Asia Pacific’s leading talent solutions provider and an arm of RGF Staffing, 4th largest recruitment company globally, owned by Recruit Holdings.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients, by providing the highest quality and true value in every aspect of our service.
Our team of qualified Consultants comes from a diverse range of industries and backgrounds. They are trained professionals with many years of experience and are able to quickly and efficiently match your skills and career objectives with job or project opportunities. We offer attractive salary and benefits packages for all our positions. Feel free to send in your resume for any of our job postings or call our office to enquire or chat with our Consultants.
EA Licence Number : 08C5248
Company Website: ww.peoplebank.asia
Address: 8 Cross Street, #23-07, Manulife Tower, Singapore, 048424.
Company Mainline: +65 6429 1250
Main email: [email protected]
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199802032E
- EA No.: 08C5248
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days