East Jobs Business Development Executive Position at Decora Art & Colour Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Business Development Executive in our company, Decora Art & Colour Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in East - Others and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Decora Art & Colour Pte Ltd|
|Position||Business Development Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
– Develop new markets/customers.
– Attend to existing and new customers enquiries.
– Identify and follow up promptly sales leads.
– Handle product/service presentations to existing/prospective clients.
– Prepare and review competitive quotations.
– Meet and work with interior designers, architects, renovation consultants and home-owners to understand their specifications,
solicit designs and endorse the Company’s products/services.
– Work with the Business Development Manager in handling sales matters and initiatives.
– Attend to related adhoc tasks as assigned by the management team.
– Preferably with prior experience working in decorative paints/plasters/finishes and related decorative materials in
– Working knowledge and skill on sales presentations/pitches.
– Able to collaborate well, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic multi-cultural environment.
– Good communication skills, both spoken and written.
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
– At least 2 – 3 year of working experience in the related field is preferred.
– Remuneration will be on a basic pay plus commissions basis.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to Decora!
Decora Art & Colour Pte Ltd is a specialty decoration contracting company.
We specialize in providing decoration solutions with special building materials for interior and exterior residential and commercial projects.Our products and solutions are green, innovative and deliver unique aesthetic effects.
Wework closely with architects, designers, home owners and contractors, providing technical support and solutions to bring new and exciting products to the market.Decora represents several brands of world-class Italian coating products in the Asia Pacific region including San Marco, and Atria.
What distinguishes Decora is our unparalleled commitment to service.Decora aims to be the leader in specialty building materials in the Asia-Pacific region.
Decora Art & Colour Pte Ltd is led by directors Luigi Sparacello and Matthew Drake who carry decades of experience in theme building and decoration in the USA, Europe, Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 200907225N
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Ubi
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Business Development Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023