Singapore Jobs Business Development Executive Position at Writehaus Asia
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Business Development Executive. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Writehaus Asia and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Business Development Executive|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
WriteHaus Asia is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Business Development Executive to join our team.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients and brands, establishing connections, and driving business growth.
Your day-to-day activities will involve prospecting, research, and appointment setting through various channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
The ideal candidate is skilled in engaging with people both online and offline and enjoys networking.
You will contribute to our marketing strategies and work closely with the creative strategy team to evolve our sales and marketing approaches, providing valuable growth solutions to our clients.
- Identify and connect with prospective clients in our target industries.
- Conduct research to better understand client needs and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Engage in meaningful networking activities to prospect for clients.
- Monitor and analyze performance to improve sales and marketing strategies.
- Identify new ways to optimize sales funnels and improve the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Lead collaboration with the creative team and cross-functional associates to implement and upgrade growth initiatives.
- Present creative pitches to clients, ensuring alignment with the brand and securing new business for WriteHaus Asia.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree with at least 2+ years of professional experience in sales and/or the media industry.
- English proficiency as the working language.
- Strong project management skills with a good team spirit.
- Quick learner and meticulous in work.
Office: Opposite Marymount MRT – 47 Jalan Pemimpin
|Address||47 Jln Pemimpin, #05-03 WriteHaus Asia, Halcyon 2, Singapore 577200|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WriteHaus Asia is a Singapore-based creative agency that specialises in branding, marketing, publishing and education. From creative expression to campaign execution, communication and creative implementation, WriteHaus Asia provides tailored and strategic solutions that focus on results that benefit the brand and business.
With writing as our strong suit, we have a dynamic team comprising multi-disciplinary individuals to suit any aspiration a brand and business may have.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 53331046J
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)