North Jobs Business Manager (migration Business) Position at MACNICA CYTECH PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Business Manager (Migration Business) in our company, MACNICA CYTECH PTE. LTD.. For candidates who reside in North and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|MACNICA CYTECH PTE. LTD.
|Business Manager (migration Business)
|Type of Work
· Oversee and coordinate projects transfer from Japan HQ to
ASEAN region, including India.
· Supplier window to drive Japanese account business.
· Responsible to implement Supply Chain Management system
which has been developed in Japan HQ.
· Demand planning based on customer requirement and forecast.
· Manage and maintain an optimal level of inventory.
· Liaise with Sales and CS department for delivery arrangement
· Reporting actual and forecast numbers to supplier and HQ
· Build rapport with Japanese customers’ management in ASEAN
region together with our local sales to assure smooth project
· Understand customer product and supply chain.
· PCN (Product Change Notice) management.
· Internal team management.
· Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or
· Minimum 5 years relevant product marketing experiences from
semiconductor industry, distribution of semiconductor.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Good analytical skills and proficient in MS office applications.
· Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
· Overseas travel is required.
· Proficiency in Japanese is a must so as to oversee and coordinate
projects transfer from Japan HQ.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Macnica Cytech is among the fastest growing distributors of electronic components in Hong Kong, China, ASEAN countries and India region today. Headquartered in Hong Kong, it has more than 25 regional offices, spread across China and Pan-Asia regions, including Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore, Malaysia and India. With over 500 employees, Macnica Cytech specializes in demand creation, as well as meeting global supply. Macnica Cytech's portfolio of services includes technical and logistic support, buffer stocks and total solutions. Macnica Cytech Pte Ltd was established in 2009 to lead the expansion into ASEAN countries and India region, with Singapore as the regional headquarter.
- Industry: Semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication
- Registration No.: 200910684C
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)