West Jobs Business Operations Intern (aug – Dec) Position at Solar AI Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Business Operations Intern (Aug - Dec). For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Solar AI Technologies Pte. Ltd., and able to under a working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Solar AI Technologies Pte. Ltd.
|Business Operations Intern (aug - Dec)
|Type of Work
Solar AI Technologies
Business Operations Intern (Aug – Dec)
13 May 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Flexible Start, For At Least 4 Months
Risk / Product / Project Management
Energy and Chemicals
Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore
Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore
Allowance / Remuneration
$800 – 1,200 monthly
Care about climate change and want to contribute to solve it? Aspire to shape and contribute to a fast-growing climate technology start-up as an early employee? This could be your opportunity.
Solar AI Technologies makes rooftop solar more accessible and hassle-free by providing zero upfront cost rooftop solar-as-a-service offers for residential and small commercial property owners.
We’re a seed stage startup based in Singapore and funded by ENGIE, one of the world’s largest renewable energy companies. Our mission is to make it as simple as possible for all property owners to get solar.
Find out more at ** and **
In this role, you’ll own and manage key operational tasks associated with the sales process of our residential solar projects. You’ll be working closely with our CEO and be a part of a small but collaborative community in ENGIE Factory, passionate about using technology and innovation to solve climate change.
We don’t see our interns any differently from one of us. If you’re up for it, lead teams, craft strategies or drive new initiatives – the sky’s the limit.
What you’ll be responsible for
While we encourage you to take ownership of your role and spend time on areas that you find exciting, the following tasks are likely to be a part of your role:
- Actively manage all aspects of the solar installation process and own our internal project tracker to ensure an optimal experience for our customers
- Take ownership of every residential client’s experience from site visits through to a successful installation including managing all enquiries and requests for assistance from customers
- Liaise with solar contractors on project management to ensure smooth project implementation and construction
- Assist in document management to ensure our internal records are always up-to-date and properly maintained
- Proactively identify and evaluate new opportunities for process optimisation and improved customer experience
Who we’re looking for
- Have strong attention to detail, meticulous and careful with managing information
- Creative problem solver, able to actively identify areas of improvement and enjoys optimising efficiency on processes
- Entrepreneurial spirit and genuinely excited by a fast paced start-up environment
- Strong willingness to learn and pick up new skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deal with ambiguity
Please apply through our Google Forms internship application here: **
We review applications on a rolling basis, and unfortunately may only reach out to shortlisted applicants. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Apply for this position
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Solar AI Technologies is a startup based in Singapore, funded by ENGIE, one of the world's largest renewable energy companies.
We have a mission to make it as simple as possible for property owners to get solar. We make rooftop solar more accessible and hassle-free for smaller, underserved property owners by providing zero upfront cost rooftop solar-as-a-service.
We're the first to bring a model popularized by SolarCity, Sunrun and Enpal to Singapore and the region, and have been featured on regional news sites like CNA, Straits Times, Lianhezaobao, e27,Vulcan Post and more.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Registration No.: 202013708E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexible hours