Singapore Jobs Business Resiliency Associate – #immediate Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Business Resiliency Associate - #Immediate for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Business Resiliency Associate - #immediate|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Business Resiliency Management group, in partnership with the business, is responsible for the management and delivery of the firm’s Business Resiliency Program which includes development of business resiliency strategies, co-ordination of testing of recovery capabilities and coordination of crisis management.
This role is based in Singapore and is responsible for resiliency reporting, governance and oversight support for the team, including providing administrative support to the team, back-up capabilities to the resiliency managers to conduct resiliency quality reviews, and support with resiliency tests, exercises, large scale crisis events as needed.
You will be developing partnerships with businesses end to end i.e. front office, operations and technology, and have interactions with individuals at a senior levels in the organization. Other key partnerships exist with the internal providers of Business Recovery Facilities and Technology, as well as with the Global Business Resiliency Crisis Management, Audit and Operational/Information Risk Management and Oversight and Controls teams.
- Supports the execution of the firm’s business resiliency policies and standards and resiliency program
- Support the team with planning, coordinating and reporting of business resiliency quality check reviews and testing events, including setting resiliency test events, monitoring and governing
- Promote Business Resiliency knowledge sharing among the Business Management community including regular Business Resiliency awareness sessions.
- Support the resiliency team with monthly reports and metrics preparation and follow up and due diligence on any non-adherence
- Support the team in creation of resiliency presentation materials to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide general team support such as time keeping, training, project tracking of team initiatives.
- Provide site support for local office requirements including assistance with new hire integration, facilities maintenance, floor access, etc.
- Lead with team employee engagement activities such as team recognition and events
- Minimum 5 years of experience in either business resiliency/ client servicing / project management function within the financial services industry is required
- Worked in multi-cultural cross border corporate environment, with direct reporting manager or employee based in different location
- Demonstrated strong relationship and influencing skills, and the ability to interface with business, operations and technology contacts at all levels
- Robust and objective project management skills in a business management, risk & control or operations function
- Flexibility i.e. Ability to adjust to sudden changes to meet business objectives.
- Must be prepared to be available during non-business hours for interactions with cross-region/country stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days