Singapore Jobs Business Resiliency (incident & Crisis) Management – Enterprise Technology – Ass Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of business resiliency (incident & crisis) management - enterprise technology - ass and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Business Resiliency (incident & Crisis) Management - Enterprise Technology - Ass|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our Global Enterprise Technology (ET) Business Resiliency (Incident/Crisis) team is a group innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Incident Management/Crisis Management/Business Resiliency professional, where you will put your experience to work across the board, working with incredibly talented colleagues in areas like Change Management, Business Resiliency, Incident and Problem Management.
Given the critical role J.P. Morgan plays in the world economy, Business Resiliency remains a key area of focus for the firm. We are responsible for providing dedicated support to the six sub-LOB(s) within Enterprise Technology, inclusive of assets not limited to employees, process, and functions so that it can swiftly adapt and respond to a disruptive event be that locally, regionally, or globally in order to maintain our owned Essential Services whilst safeguarding people, assets and the reputation of the firm.
- Oversee incident management, change management, impact identification, management communication, risk and controls, client relationship management, service improvement, discovery/gathering/documenting of business needs and data and requirements.
- Assessment of events for disruption to Enterprise Technology (employees, processes, and functions), subsequent stakeholder communications and escalation where required
- Collaboration across Enterprise Technology Sub Lines of Business to gather feedback on impacts of disruptions that require invocation of the Crisis Management Process
- Support execution of the Firmwide Business Resiliency policies and standards, partnering with stakeholders and Firmwide resiliency teams
- Plan global Common Invocation Point (CIP) tests. CIP testing simulates a technology crisis that requires the recovery of all in scope applications in a data center, using the Incident Management & Crisis processes
- Participation in the centralized Firmwide Simulation Utility (FSU) which demonstrates End-to-End resilience of plans which support the recovery of Essential Services, against impact tolerances.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Bachelor Degree in any major
- Minimum 5 years of solid working experience in business resiliency, crisis management, operational risk or global security/intelligence function
- Experience in making data driven analytical judgements that support the end-to-end Crisis/Business Resiliency lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience working closely with, and across, multiple teams in a global organization; ability to build relationships both from a customer and technical point of view
- Ability to carry out complex tasks under time pressure, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and accurate work
- Analytical thinking- thinking through problem in a systematic way
- Initiative – self-motivated, able to realize the need for change and seek feasible solutions
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, to ensure effective communications, whilst remaining conscious of the audience tailoring messaging to maximize impact
- Self-starter and independent execution
- Timely escalation of critical and/or complex issues as required
- Business continuity accreditations are a plus (e.g., Certified Business Continuity Professional, CBCP).
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Business Resiliency (incident & Crisis) Management - Enterprise Technology - Ass position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023