Singapore Jobs C++ Developer, Electronic Market Making & Trading, Associate – #seek #worknow Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. are looking for candidates for the position of c++ developer, electronic market making & trading, associate - #seek #worknow with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||C++ Developer, Electronic Market Making & Trading, Associate - #seek #worknow|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This is a developer role focusing on work related to electronic market making (EMM) and low latency trading in the EMM Technology APAC Team.
- The ideal candidate will be team oriented and will work closely with traders globally.
- The qualified individual will be responsible for the design, develop, maintain and support the strategic ultra low latency trading platform.
- The position will also contribute significantly to the front office trading team in terms of pre and post-trade analysis and the design of low latency strategies.
- Design, develop, and maintain the cutting edge electronic market marking system for Equity Derivative Products
- Design, develop, and maintain the next generation low latency trading platform
- Work closely with traders to define the specification / requirements for their trading needs
- Provide a meaningful contribution to trading strategies; help traders to maximize revenue and minimize loss potential
- Help traders to perform pre and post-trade analysis to fine tune the trading strategies / parameters
- Exhibit sound judgment under pressure in handling time critical situations
- Ensure all relevant parties (vertically and horizontally) are kept abreast of key technology developments in MM and low latency trading both within and outside the firm
- Provide a solution-based framework to business; Take the initiative to make things better
- Understand firm’s approach and policies for control and governance related to electronic trading
- Build foundation of trust with traders by demonstrating an understanding of their needs and being responsive
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technology field.
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile software development practice
- Proficiency in modern C++, Python, and bash scripting
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Experience in application development and support in Linux environment
- Knowledge of low latency system architecture and design is preferable
- Familiar with derivatives pricing and trading strategies is preferable
- Previous experience in exchange connectivity / market data feed development is preferable.
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- C++ Developer, Electronic Market Making & Trading, Associate - #seek #worknow position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023