Singapore Jobs C # Software Engineer Position at Hunter Bond
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Hunter Bond, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as c # software engineer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||C # Software Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Senior Software Engineer – C#
Location: Singapore (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to 15,00 SGD (Attractive Package + offers an exceptional bonus)
My client, an elite fintech firm in the trading space are currently looking to grow their technology team.
You’ll be working at the intersection of trading and technology to transform markets around the world.
You Will (A full spec is available)
- Involved in the entire software development life cycle from idea to supporting their solutions as they go live
- Working on core services of the Trading System that provide functionality such as price generation, risk assessment, order execution and automated hedging
- Regular software development
- Have 5+ years of work experience with C# as a programming language and as a technology. Front end experience required too!
- Have proficiency in multi-threaded programming
- Have a low latency and performance focus
- Ideally work experience of financial trading systems
- Best compensation in the market
- Work with the latest, most sophisticated technology in the industry
- Very friendly/collaborative environment
- Heavy emphasis on upscaling you + investing in your development
Please email me – **@hunterbond.com with your CV or for more information.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.