Singapore Jobs Cao, Business Line Advisory, Senior Specialist Advisor, Vp. #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Deutsche Bank AG is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of cao, business line advisory, senior specialist advisor, vp. #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Cao, Business Line Advisory, Senior Specialist Advisor, Vp. #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated Anti Financial Crime (AFC) function, which performs a crucial role in keeping DBs business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the bank and society. Our regional/global matrix structure allows for flexible responses to challenges in the core areas of: Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Investigations & Intelligence, Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment.
Our AFC Team will provide you with opportunities to learn, grow and define your career. We foster an open, diverse, and inclusive team culture, that is engaged and well-supported for prosperity and enjoyment of a life/work balance.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Key member of the Business Line AFC (BL AFC) program supporting the IB Business across the APAC region, attending relevant client risk forums and working groups, and working closely with the Business and internal regional and global AFC units in onboarding, providing advice during the client life cycle.
- Provide AFC advice to the business on global cases, transactions and strategic product, client or other business initiatives and policy application, leveraging AFC subject matter experts
- Provide support to the Regional Head of Business Line AFC who acts as senior point of contact on regional client financial crime risk matters; work on action plans to address risks or control gaps
- Draft and help to distribute communications to stakeholders regarding AFC requirements due to evolving regulations, policies and best practices
- Create briefing materials and information and represent AFC where required, on business and risk committees, regular Business calls
- Define and Implement AFC procedures and Key Operating Documents, Define and Implement AFC Policies, Map Obligations to Policies
- Identify Required AFC Policy Dispensation (waivers/exemptions), Review & Approve Required AFC Policy Dispensation (waivers/exemptions), Review AFC Policy Dispensation (waivers/exemptions) and contribute to reviewing AFC Policy and procedures where necessary and make recommendations
- Providing client consultation and risk based escalation channels to the businesses while building and ensuring relationship management of key business stakeholders.
Your skills and experience:
- At least 12 years working experience within the banking sector with demonstrated experience in corporate or investment banking.
- Experienced in providing and advisory service on AFC related matters to the business on global cases, transactions and strategic product, client or other business initiatives and policy application, leveraging AFC subject matter experts. Strong understanding and application of relevant AFC, sanctions & embargoes and fraud-related regulations and legislation.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management – experience engaging with multiple stakeholders across various business lines locally, regional, and globally which include front office, and AFC stakeholders local and globally.
- Strong report writing and skills, including the ability to record and describe complex issues clearly and succinctly, in a way that are easily understandable by any recipient of the relevant reports.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities to meet organizational and business needs
- Able to work under pressure, within tight deadlines and a proactive self-starter, solutions and results oriented as well as organized.
- Ability to operate well independently or within a team, the role holder will be required to build relationships within AFC and the wider business.
- Robust, credible and organizationally/politically savvy, with an ability to grasp complex issues quickly.
- Educated to university degree level or above
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cao, Business Line Advisory, Senior Specialist Advisor, Vp. #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023