Singapore Jobs Cao – Controls Testing & Assurance (“ct&a”) – It Testing Lead – Vice President.#jobsthatmatter #seekbetter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Deutsche Bank AG are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as cao - controls testing & assurance (“ct&a”) – it testing lead – vice president.#jobsthatmatter #seekbetter with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Cao - Controls Testing & Assurance (“ct&a”) – It Testing Lead – Vice President.#jobsthatmatter #seekbetter
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
The Controls Testing & Assurance (CT&A) department is a global function of DB. CT&A focuses on the Compliance and Financial Crime risks and related regulatory requirements, which are critical for the Bank, providing feedback on the adequacy of related controls in DB’s business areas and control functions. Within CT&A, the Technology Testing Team conducts testing on the design and operating effectiveness of the IT elements of controls that manage Compliance and Financial Crime Risks. The Technology Testing Team is a global function with positions located in Singapore, Bangalore, Frankfurt and New York.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace.
That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Plan, execute and supervise technology control testing projects across all areas of CT&A under the direction of the Head of CT&A Technology Testing.
- Consider regulatory and internal firm policy requirements as well as established best practices for technology control testing.
- Participate in developing a review work plan based on the results of the annual risk assessment, in consultation with the Head of CT&A Technology Testing and other key stakeholders in CT&A.
- Identify risks related to IT elements of controls that manage Compliance and Financial Crime Risks, determine the root cause of issues and develop effective remediation plans to mitigate the risks and escalate potential issues and exception items noted during the review process to senior management for discussion and further investigation if deemed necessary.
- Prepare and distribute reports to senior management detailing review findings and recommendations. Periodically report on significant activities conducted and planned for the upcoming period.
- Ensure that all findings and recommendations are entered into CT&A’s issue tracker for tracking purposes and perform required follow-up of open issues to ensure proper resolution.
- Support the Head of CT&A Technology Testing in the development and the maintenance of the coverage approach for IT testing within CT&A.
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with key stakeholders such as within the Technology Testing Team, the wider CT&A (e.g., business testing teams), Compliance, AFC, Business Divisional Control Officers, Technology, Data and Innovation Group (TDI) and Group Audit.
Your skills and experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent qualification in the areas of information security.
- Experience in project management or process-/quality management. Professional/industry recognized qualifications e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC.
- Minimum 8 years of total work experience in IT space within banking.
- 2-3 years’ experience in auditing IT application controls, e.g., from IT audits or IT risk management.
- Clear understanding of the relationship between IT risk and underlying business process risk.
- Knowledge of regulations governing financial institutions and of Compliance and AFC topics such as embargo controls or anti-money laundering.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in conflict situations.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Strong analytical skills and structured thought process with the ability to clearly articulate control deficiencies and related risk.
- Flexible, proactive and innovative mind set with strong organizational skills to take ownership and responsibility for agreed targets and to meet them within budget to enable a timely and efficient completion of projects.
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cao - Controls Testing & Assurance (“ct&a”) – It Testing Lead – Vice President.#jobsthatmatter #seekbetter position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023