Singapore Jobs Cao – Corporate Bank, Business Line Compliance Officer, Vp, #seekbetter #immediate Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of CAO - Corporate Bank, Business Line Compliance Officer, VP, #seekbetter #Immediate. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Deutsche Bank AG, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Cao - Corporate Bank, Business Line Compliance Officer, Vp, #seekbetter #immediate
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
This role is within Corporate Bank Business Line Compliance advisory team and covers a wide array of Compliance responsibilities including advice, advocacy, product/service review and approval, marketing and financial promotions review, training, surveillance and monitoring of controls as part of our comprehensive programmed for ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations as well as the global, regional and local standards, policies and procedures of Deutsche Bank, with the ultimate aim of protecting the interests of our clients and the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Assist in tracking and resolving Compliance-related issues to ensure full compliance with Bank policies and procedures, and relevant legal/regulatory frameworks.
- Coordinate and provide Compliance support in relation to initiatives and projects, including regional and global CB initiatives and projects.
- Perform and provide regional coordination & support for the annual MaComp risk assessment reviews.
- Review and update Compliance policies and procedures as directed.
- Dissemination of alerts, circulars and other regulatory notifications including an impact awareness.
- Co-ordination, preparation and filing of Compliance-related management information, reports and reviews etc. as required by the business, Compliance management and the regulators.
- Review, coordinate and provide Compliance assistance on Corporate Banking related complaints across the region.
- Support the review and approval of new business initiatives or transactions put through the NPA/New Transaction Approval system, including regional coordination for oversight purposes.
- Coordinate and conduct Compliance training (e.g. Compliance Induction Training for New Joiners, quarterly Corporate Banking Training for the Business).
- Support the review and closure of alerts raised by the Surveillance team.
- Attend and/or coordinate global and regional calls as directed.
- Attend meetings with CB Business, provide advice and/or support functions as directed.
- Support participation in industry Compliance groups and industry consultations to develop market awareness and to build a network of Compliance professionals.
- Undertake and support ad hoc assignments/projects/initiatives as directed, including Compliance-related though non-CB specific initiatives, such as wider CIB and/or SEA cross divisional support or assignments.
Your skills and experience:
- Prior work experience of 5-10 years in the banking and finance industry or similar with direct experience in a risk, governance, compliance, or control function
- Knowledge of the financial/banking rules and regulations in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, India and Japan
- Experience in and/or knowledge of digital innovations/fintech and relevant regulations in Singapore. Good to have experience in and/or knowledge of environmental, social and governance regulatory developments in Singapore and APAC.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills, applying a control function mindset.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cao - Corporate Bank, Business Line Compliance Officer, Vp, #seekbetter #immediate position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023