Singapore Jobs Cao-lead Analytics, Vp – #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter. Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Deutsche Bank AG are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as cao-lead analytics, vp - #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter. with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Cao-lead Analytics, Vp - #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter.
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) protect the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. They manage the Bank’s risks and help to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. At the same time, they also advise on ethical conduct, governance issues and keep our organisation up-to-date on regulatory and political challenges.
Deutsche Bank (DB) is committed to the highest standards of control in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and Anti-Fraud (collectively referred to as Anti-Financial Crime). All employees are required to adhere to these standards to protect DB and our reputation from those who may intend to use our products and services for illegal purposes including, but not necessarily limited to, money laundering, bribery, corruption, fraud and/or terrorist financing.
AFC’s Mission is:
- To be a trusted and respected independent control function that aims to protect the bank from financial crime risk.
- To establish a proactive framework to prevent, detect, investigate and report bank-wide financial crime risk events
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
The Transaction Monitoring (TM) Team exists to ensure that in-scope DB systems are at all times being used in accordance with the legal and regulatory Anti-Money Laundering framework within the APAC region, and to escalate issues of concern to AFC Management in a timely manner.
Accurate data is foundational to the smooth operations of the AFC Transaction Monitoring functions. Associated processes such as data traceability, lineage and reconciliation are similarly key imperatives in the AFC Transaction Monitoring landscape with significant governance and regulatory oversight.
There is a strong imperative for the model threshold tuning and optimization workstream to consume accurate and high-quality data.
The role reports to the Head of APAC AFC Modelling as part of the wider APAC Anti-Financial Crime Team. The main focus of the role will be to provide strategic direction and regional leadership in developing and validating architectural constructs of regional TM systems deployment, including downstream delivery into Case Management and enterprise data lakes. The role’s remit shall cover the detailed tuning of TM model thresholds as well as those pertaining to alert optimization across multiple jurisdictions. Applications generating MI pertinent to the TM ecosystem shall also be part of the remit. The TM ecosystem interfaces with an increasingly complex ecosystem of data publishing systems and enterprise data lakes. Will need to closely monitor changes in the ecosystem, ensure adherence to standards and recommend the most efficient architecture to ensure that TM objectives are not compromised.
Will also be responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders and global data partners to develop appropriate controls and standards and ensure implementation and execution of both the framework and technology applications required to maintain and enhance the TM workstream.
- Lead a team of analytics experts to oversee the threshold tuning exercise for all jurisdictions in the region for the enterprise
- Ensure that the threshold tuning processes are up to date, fit for purpose and aligned with global standards
- Work with the data programme regionally to ensure there are sufficient internal controls to promote effective risk management practices and prioritizes focus on areas identified as having the highest risk to DB
- Understand detailed regulatory requirements and Business/Industry trends related to threshold tuning.
- Share and leverage insights to continuously improve the overall health of the AFC Modelling and TM threshold tuning and optimisation ecosystem
Your skills and experience:
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in detailed model threshold tuning for enterprise class Transaction Monitoring systems. The candidates experience should cover processes covering above the line and below the line testing in a complex Transaction Monitoring environment.
- Working experience of implementing enterprise class application configuration and deployment projects in AFC ecosystems for large multi-geography FI’s
- Practical experience in deploying advanced statistical techniques in a data science ecosystem, working with large enterprise datasets
- Experienced leading a team of analytics experts to oversee the threshold tuning exercise for all jurisdictions in the region for the enterprise.
- Working knowledge and experience in interfacing with enterprise class payments infrastructure in large multinational FI’s from an AFC perspective
- 8-10+years’ experience in an AML/CTF role with strong focus on TM models
- Significant experience in working on large enterprise class data analytics and MI projects for an AFC ecosystem
- Detailed knowledge of data interfaces to Client Lifecycle Management systems
- Technical experience in big data platforms and cloud based ecosystems; working knowledge of SQL in Oracle and Hadoop environments. Working knowledge in data science, big data tools and infrastructural components such as Python / R / PySpark / Jupyter
- Working experience of Microsoft Office products, specifically advanced MS Excel functionality
- Knowledge of Retail, Corporate, Wealth, Correspondent Banking and Transaction Banking products (beneficial)
You will be:
- Robust, credible and organizationally savvy, with an ability to grasp complex issues quickly
- A strong strategic thinker capable of delivering a large change programme whilst also managing an important, growing client-facing ‘run the bank’ service
- An excellent communicator with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work independently to manage projects and deliverables to completion
- Strategically agile and possess excellent influencing and presentation skills
- Able to build constructive partnerships with peers but also able to challenge when required
- Able to develop and articulate strategy and long terms objectives for others in an engaging and collaborative manner
- A problem solver with strong analytical and technical skills
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies”
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cao-lead Analytics, Vp - #seekbetter #jobsthatmatter. position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023