Singapore Jobs Cardiac Technician Position at GATEWAY SEARCH PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, GATEWAY SEARCH PTE LTD are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as cardiac technician with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.600 to a maximum of SGD 4.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|GATEWAY SEARCH PTE LTD
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The Clinical Lead in Singapore plays a vital role in bridging the communication gap between the clinical services provided by team and the specific expectations of customers in the Asia region.
This involves collaborating with customers to establish a new standard of care that is informed by the data collected.
- Provide clinical support during customer onboarding by explaining the characteristics of diagnosing using a patch, both in the context of remote diagnostics and in-patient diagnostics.
- Assist customers in understanding the implications of using DMS software to analyse data and how it affects the structure of the diagnostic report.
- Explain the standards for analysis, ensuring customers are familiar with the accepted protocols and guidelines.
- Guide customers through the escalation procedures, ensuring they understand the appropriate steps to take in urgent situations.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Asia customer base and the Analysis team, facilitating communication and addressing any concerns or inquiries.
- Utilize data analysis skills to handle urgent requests and resolve escalated reports, ensuring timely and accurate solutions.
- Conduct regular data reviews with physiologists, cardiologists, stroke consultants, and paediatricians to generate insights that can be used to define new standards of care implemented by hospitals. These insights can also be shared with medical societies.
- Collaborate with medical societies to establish new standards of care based on the data obtained, ensuring alignment between the technology and the evolving healthcare practices.
- Customize and offering to cater to the specific needs and preferences of the Asian market, ensuring the product meets the requirements and expectations of customers in that region.
This role holds significant importance in our global business, as it encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Defining and managing customers’ clinical expectations, ensuring that they align with the capabilities and services provided .
- Serving as the representative and spokesperson for clinical team in the Asian countries where we operate, effectively communicating their expertise and insights.
- Analysing data and generating comprehensive reports based on the findings, providing valuable insights and recommendations for medical professionals and patients.
- Reviewing aggregated customer data to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities, and generating reports that contribute to the definition of new standards of care.
- Engaging with customers, prospects, and medical societies to foster relationships, gather feedback, and collaborate on clinical matters, ultimately enhancing the value of our offerings.
- Recommending adaptations to our services to align with market needs, actively participating in the assessment and integration of new technologies and analysis software.
- Conducting onsite training sessions and delivering clinical presentations to ensure that customers have a thorough understanding of the system and its applications.
- Serving as the go-to person for all matters related to analysis, reporting, and clinical aspects , providing expert guidance and support to customers and internal teams.
- Collaborating closely with local and regional cross-functional teams, actively participating in projects and initiatives, and being prepared to travel when necessary.
- Taking the initiative to acquire knowledge and understanding of different markets to effectively support customer needs, adapting strategies and approaches accordingly.
This role plays a pivotal part in our international success by effectively managing stakeholders, aligning program activities with core business strategies, and ensuring the overall achievement of our objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Extensive experience as Senior Cardiac Physiologist
- BSc in Clinical Physiology
- Be RCCP registered (or equivalent global registration)
|1 Paya Lebar Link Paya Lebar Quarter 1, 04-01, Gateway Search Pte Ltd, Singapore 408533
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GATEWAY SEARCH. GATEWAY TO TALENT.
Gateway Search is about identifying the best talent in the market.A preferred strategic search partner for many global and local clients looking at first-rate qualified professionals, Gateway Search is chosen for its track record of placing talents with precision, speed and success in high retention ratings.
We believe through our extensive network, deep relationships across the specializations we recruit, coupled with a flexible yet robust search methodology - We are the gateway to talent. To find the right talent for your team, please contact us.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201803184C
- EA No.: 19C9807
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days