Singapore Jobs Care Consultant, Care Transition Position at Aic Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Care Consultant, Care Transition. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Aic Pte. Ltd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Aic Pte. Ltd.
|Care Consultant, Care Transition
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Carry out assessment on client care needs in various settings such as home, hospitals, institutions to facilitate referrals and right-site clients to suitable services/care settings in a timely manner
- Manage the day-to-day AIC Link operations to deliver prompt and quality customer service
- Engage client/caregiver in identifying client’s care needs and wishes, formulate care/service plans and linking client to service provision
- Assess and match relevant financial schemes and facilitate application to support client’s care expenses
- Proactively solicit feedback from clients/caregivers for service standards review and improve customer satisfaction
- Proactively liaise with hospitals, referring entities and service providers in facilitating placement of clients to the desired services/care facilities
- Participate in case discussion or client/family conference with relevant stakeholders
- Participate, collaborate and contribute to initiatives/projects/events
- Assist/contribute as subject matter expert for the continuous improvement to system, process and service
- Collate data, monitor trends of referrals and identify possible service gap
- Ensure proper documentation of all transactions into the IT system or/and case notes
- Professional qualification in Nursing or Allied Health disciplines relevant to the job
- At least 3 years of experience in related field in acute and/or community healthcare settings in Singapore
- Knowledge in geriatrics, community services and financial schemes will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, excel, powerpoint)
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Pro-active work attitude with good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Good collaborator who is able to work effectively and harmoniously with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep abreast on the various clinical assessment tools, community services and schemes
- Able to work independently, multitask effectively under pressure and highly adaptable to changes
- Able to comply to process/manuals, advisories, guidelines, policies, legislations/Acts relevant to healthcare and the area of work
- Candidate may be required to carry out the above-mentioned duties in AIC HQ or hospital setting
|116 Jalan Bukit Merah, Aic Singapore Pte. Ltd., Singapore 160116
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201919401K
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Care Consultant, Care Transition position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023