Central Region Jobs Cashier Position at Chanel Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Cashier in our business office, Chanel Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Chanel Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Maintain the Image of the Brand
- Portray a professional image of personal grooming in accordance with the image of Chanel
Provide Ultimate Luxury Customer Experience
- Provide ultimate luxury customer experience according to our Client Service Values
- Support Fashion Advisors to serve customers by providing cashier service and support as required
Effectively Handle Day-to-day Operations
- Follow the requirements as indicated in the Standard Operational Procedures
- Handle payment transactions in different currencies or mode of payment such as cash, credit card, cheque or other applicable forms with high level of compliance and accuracy
- Handle all kinds of transactional requests such as returns, exchanges, refunds and credit notes according to the company policies and guidelines
- Reconciliation of daily transactions with cash and other forms of balances, ensure adequate cash flow in counters, verifying the amounts at the beginning and end of shifts
- Input transaction and client information on system and invoices accurately
- Provide information to management by consolidating sales and related information such as sales, stock movement and customer reports
- Support boutique operations such as gift wrapping, and other ad hoc duties as assigned
Foster Close Partnerships
- Promote teamwork and work closely within the boutique and with other boutiques
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Secondary School Graduate
- Minimum 1 year of cashiering experience in luxury retail and/or retail environment
- Knowledge of operating cash register / point-of-sale terminal
- Good numerical sense, detail-oriented, high accuracy in payment handling
- Good customer service skills
- Strong sense of compliance and credibility
- Well-groomed with good interpersonal, teamwork & communication skills
- Conversant in English. Bilingual would be an added advantage
- Willing to work retail operational hours, including weekends and public holidays
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a global luxury brand, CHANEL continuously asserts its values of excellence and innovation to reinforce its leading role without compromise. CHANEL is unique in balancing its strong cultural heritage, while driving future trends. The brand strives to preserve its pioneering spirit, its daring and its freshness, to offer products of the highest quality, in an environment equal to the expectations of its customers, with the exemplary service for which CHANEL is known. If you have what it takes to anticipate customer needs and nurture our unique brand, a challenging opportunity awaits you.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 199707148R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Others, Uniform