West Jobs Category Executive Position at Goh Joo Hin Private Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, we Goh Joo Hin Private Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as category executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in West and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Goh Joo Hin Private Limited
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Analyzing sales data, trends, customer demands and liaison with sales team and product manager to create inventory forecasts
- Creating purchase orders for stocks, based on production schedules and inventory levels
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure that they remain within healthy shelf life
- Tracking shelf life of goods under category of care, updating expiry date details with each shipment
- Coordinating with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of stocks to meet promotional schedules
- Following SOPs to handle damaged goods or depletion of short shelf life items
- Checking of invoices & shipping documents to ensure timely import declaration
- Tracking of shipments to ensure orders placed are all in.
- Ensuring timely processing & payments of invoices
- Reviewing of legal documents and contracts with supplier
- Communicating with supplier on order status updates and negotiating of timelines
Supplier & Cost Management
- Providing timely feedback to supplier regarding products with QC issues
- Resolving QC issues with supplier to ensure goods purchased are of agreed quantity to maintain brand image
- Negotiating with supplier on the cost of goods to ensure purchases are of best value to company
Promotional & Revenue Management
- Communicating with Sales about costing changes and
- Develop pricing, promotional schedules, and customized promotional activities
- Work with sales to help develop plans to increase market share and achieve maximum volume incentives to improve overall profits and to push out stocks
- Liaising with 3rd party packers for goods packing & logistics of all matter related to
- Liaising with relevant departments for all operational matters for categories in charge
Product Management & Development
- Analyze categories to identify areas of product gaps and business opportunities to enhance competitive positioning
- Analyze market and industry trends to keep products and services in line with changing market conditions and consumer trends
- Develop new products with existing suppliers to maintain and enhance competitiveness in the market, in line with brand image
- Managing of timelines & stakeholders for each new product development project
Sales Data Analysis
- Analysis of sales figures and patterns to identify trends & gaps for optimization of sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management or Food Science with Business Minor preferred
- At least 1 year experience in FMCG, CPG industry preferred
- Keen interest in the FMCG, F&B industry
- Meticulous, detailed and organised
- Analytical and able to think out of the box
- Curious & driven personality to learn and perform well
- Able to work independently
- Good in Microsoft office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- 5 days work week
- Great Career Prospects
- Comprehensive Welfare Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To be the leading marketing and distributor of quality products that will enhance and improve the lives of consumers around the world. We are expanding our operations and seek enthusiastic talents to join us now!
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 199306282E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Shuttle bus at Jurong East (morning), Casual Formal
- Specific Location: Gul Avenue