Singapore Jobs Cb, – Wholesale Lending Services Middle Office (credit Admin) – Associate #seek Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as CB, - Wholesale Lending Services Middle Office (Credit Admin) - Associate #Seek and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Cb, - Wholesale Lending Services Middle Office (credit Admin) - Associate #seek|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
APAC Wholesale Lending Services Middle Office (WLS MO) provides end to end execution on lending services and processes to multiple line of business across Commercial Banking and Corporate Investment Banking. Services provided include loan origination, loan agency, servicing support for loans and secondary loan trading support. Services are tailored to the needs of clients and line of business, ranging from bilateral to syndication.
The role is available in Traditional Credit Product Middle Office (TCP MO) team.
- Day-to-day support and responsibility of new and existing credit facilities for loans transaction supporting cross lines of businesses including set up in the credit (iCRD) and loan system (Loan IQ).
- Review Credit proposals to ensure credit terms comply with facility documentations.
- Establish effective partnerships with Credit as a key stakeholder as well as teams in several areas of the bank in different capacities.
- Help maintain quality measures and standards to ensure client service standards are met
- Responsibility for maintaining the highest quality data, as well as understanding and adhering to credit policy developments and escalating appropriate queries
- To follow best practice and procedure to ensure no control breaches.
- Own, resolve, escalate exceptions & manage KPIs for portfolio coverage.
- Tracking overlines / exceptions and follow up with Credit on the same.
- Provide support to Credit to facilitate transaction monitoring or any adhoc requests required on the portfolio
- Participate in team, regional/global projects with a view to ensure increase efficiency, controls & streamline processes.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree,
- Minimum 2 years Financial Related work experience
- Strong decision making capabilities and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions. Exhibits initiative to raise issues to appropriate/relevant parties when needed
- Proactive/self-starter with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to build relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to accept new assignments and challenges in a rapidly changing environment
- Good communication and relationship/partnership-building skills both with team members as well as other business partners. Ability to interact confidently with all levels of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail with a control and cost discipline mindset, takes ownership and is accountable for area of responsibility
- Good level awareness of Corporate Banking and its products. A sound knowledge of credit policies and credit systems would be a distinct added advantage
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio). Ability to use web-based technology effectively
- Knowledge of Loan IQ will be an advantage.
- Facility documentation knowledge will be an advantage
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cb, - Wholesale Lending Services Middle Office (credit Admin) - Associate #seek position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023