Central Region Jobs Centre Admin (hougang) Position at PCF Sparkletots
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Centre Admin (Hougang). For those of you who live in Central - Others and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, PCF Sparkletots, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Centre Admin (hougang)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist the Centre Principal in centre administration matters. The scope of work includes the following areas:
- Student Matters
- Admin Support
- Event Support and others
- Receptionist services such as attending to centre visitors and guests in a cheerful manner, answer phone calls and enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, etc).
- Support and liaise closely with agencies and stakeholders.
- Any other jobs assigned.
Job Holder Requirements:
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ Levels with good credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- Preferably a Certificate in Accounting/Book-keeping or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an administrative/accounting capacity
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of office, accounts/book-keeping administration.
- Effective listening and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Good time management skills.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Work with initiative, maturity and independence.
- Good team player with effective problem-solving skills
Please send your resume in MS WORD apply via APPLY NOW indicating your expected and current salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for our latest job vacancies: pcfsparkletots
Note: In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 1 year, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).
|Address||Blk 290A Compassvale Cres, #01-06 PCF Sparkletots @ Sengkang North Blk 290A, Singapura 541290|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since the 1960s, PAP Community Foundation (PCF) has been running kindergartens. As a Foundation, PCF has touched the lives of many young children in Singapore by providing them with a high quality pre-school education and inculcates in them a culture of life-long learning. It has more than360 centres strategically located in the heartlands as well as suburban housing estates throughout the island, to serve the needs of the community.
At PCF, we are passionate about nuturing the lives of children and we make learning fun and engaging for them. Be part of our journey and make a difference!
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 198601011Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)