Singapore Jobs Chef De Partie – Italian Cuisine (local Candidates Only) Position at CAPITOL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, CAPITOL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTE LTD are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as chef de partie - italian cuisine (local candidates only) with a work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|CAPITOL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTE LTD
|Chef De Partie - Italian Cuisine (local Candidates Only)
|Type of Work
Chef de Partie
Prepare the mise en place and handle food preparation and assist with food presentation as part of the kitchen brigade.
- Set-up the assigned workstation with all the needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes, and presentation specifications as set by the Executive Chef
- Restock all items as needed throughout shift
- Clean and maintain station for food safety, workplace safety & sanitation
- Requisite daily perishable & dry supplies for the assigned workstation if necessary
- Understand and practice the proper usage of all equipment in station and responsible for cleanliness & maintenance of them
- Assist with checking, receiving and storing of goods and maintenance of storage areas
- Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas at all given time
- Attend all briefings and participate in training.
- Follow food and beverage safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Positive, friendly, professional and confident, with pleasant disposition.
- Ideally you will have at least 2 year in a similar role within a restaurant/cafe environment.
- Able to learn and adapt to various line positions within location
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Familiar with HACCP requirements
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules and procedures
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Located in Singapore’s charming civic and cultural district, the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House have been restored to unveil as The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. A quintessential masterpiece of beautifully conserved architecture uplifted with a modern touch and bespoke hospitality, this exclusive retreat promises luxury at its finest.
Timeless yet contemporary, the hotel features 155guestrooms and suites, a lobby lounge, anoutdoor saltwater relaxation pool, a fitness centre and Spa, and an exclusive event space, as well as a bespoke bar and asignature restaurant helmed by a Michelin-starred chef.The discovery continues, with the hotel connected to the luxury heritage lifestyle destination, Capitol Singapore – encompassing an exclusive 39-unit Eden Residences Capitol, a premium retail mall Capitol Piazza, and the legendary Capitol Theatre.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 201017293M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Duty meals provided