Tampines Jobs Chemical (lab) Engineering Assistant Position at Siltronic Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Chemical (Lab) Engineering Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, Siltronic Singapore Pte Ltd, for residents of Tampines and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sciences & Chemistry and at least a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Siltronic Singapore Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Chemical (Lab) Engineering Assistant.
|Company||Siltronic Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Chemical (lab) Engineering Assistant|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Operate laboratory equipment’s and perform calibration based on SOP
- Perform SPC and quality control
- Follow laboratory procedures
- Follow cleanroom protocol
- Meet laboratory output with good quality
- Provide buddy-training to new hires
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Participate in special projects
- Make decision to stop laboratory equipment if process is not stable and safety is compromised
- Ability to work with the Engineer to improve equipment uptime & quality
- Perform continuous improvements in cost, quality and laboratory productivity
- Make sure on time measurement or calibration
- Diploma Chemical Process (Industrial Chemistry option) for Laboratories, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably with 2 years working experience in laboratory or engineering in semiconductor industry
- Reasonably proficient with Microsoft Office (Words, Excel)
- Able to support overtime or shiftwork as assigned
- 12 Hour rotational Shift
- 8.00 am to 8.00 pm / 8.00 pm to 8.00 am
- 15 working days in a month
Interested candidates are to apply via JobStreet.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
|Address||10 Tampines Industrial Ave 5, Siltronic, Singapura 528820|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Siltronic is one of the world's largest manufacturers of hyperpure silicon wafers and partner to many leading semiconductor companies. The company operates production sites in Asia, Europe and the USA. Siltronic Singapore is our largest production facility, manufacturing 200 mm silicon wafers, as well as 300 mm crystals and silicon wafers. Silicon wafers are the basis for all modern microelectronics and nanoelectronics. They are the key raw material for semiconductor chips that drive computers, smartphones, navigation systems and many other applications.
Siltronic is looking for talented and passionate people to join our team in Singapore.
We offer a wide range of opportunities for professional development and benefits for our employees.
- Industry: Semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication
- Registration No.: 199707655H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)