North-East Jobs Chemist Position at Leung Kai Fook Medical Co (Pte) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Leung Kai Fook Medical Co (Pte) Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Chemist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in North-East and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sciences & Chemistry, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Leung Kai Fook Medical Co (Pte) Ltd
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical, Chemical or related courses
· Minimum 3 years of working experience.
· Working knowledge of GLP, GMP & ISO.
· Hands-on experience in GC & other analytical instrument will be an advantage
· Positive working attitude
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Overall manage laboratory & analysis activities in laboratory with Good Laboratory Practices
· Maintains laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures
· Ensure calibration, verification, qualification & analytical method validation are conducted on all analytical instrument
· Conduct Out-Of-Specification investigation & ensure the closure within timeline
· Ensure the preventive maintenance are conducted on all analytical instrument & troubleshooting when there is error
· Maintain laboratory supplies inventory for chemicals & laboratory consumables
· Maintain 5s in laboratory
· Implements new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures by investigating alternatives; preparing proposals; developing and monitoring progress
· Review test report, printout copy, audit trials & other documents for verification & approval to ensure traceability & data integrity
· Data analysis with SPC for trend monitoring
· Support in audit, complaint, CAPA, new product & other quality functions
Location: Macpherson Road
Working Hours: 5 days week (8.00am – 5.15pm)
Employment Status: Full Time
- Work-Life Balance
- 5 days work week
- Variable Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Leung Kai Fook Medical Co Pte Ltd is one of the oldest medical halls in Singapore, established in 1928, with 90 over years in history.
The main product of Leung Kai Fook Medical Co Pte Ltd is Axe Brand Universal Oil, which is famous worldwide. Axe Brand Universal Oil is distributed to more than 50 countries in Africa, China, United States of America, Middle East and Asia.
Beside Axe Brand Universal Oil, we also manufacture Axe Brand Inhaler, Axe Brand Red Flower Oil, and Gold Medal Medicated Oil. We have a factory in Singapore at Macpherson Road as well as in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and China.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 197803359R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), 5 days week 8 am - 5:15 pm
- Specific Location: Macpherson Road