Singapore Jobs Chief Administrative Office – Investment Bank – Financing Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Chief Administrative Office – Investment Bank - Financing. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Deutsche Bank AG, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Position||Chief Administrative Office – Investment Bank - Financing|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Chief Administrative Office – Investment Bank – Financing and Lending Senior Legal Counsel – Vice President
Details of the Division and Team:
DB Legal is an independent infrastructure function mandated to provide legal advice to, inter alia all business divisions and infrastructure functions of DB Group and to manage legal risks.
The mission of the Legal Department is to provide pragmatic and best in class legal and governance services and advice to DB Group, ensure that DB Group is anchored on a set of robust governance rules, effectively manage legal, governance and data privacy risks, and hence protect the integrity and reputation of DB Group.
The full-time hire will join the Asia regional Investment Bank – Financing and Lending Legal team and will be based in Singapore.
The hire will support the market leading Structured Finance businesses of DB in Asia, with a focus on the equity financing and corporate trading business. The equity financing and corporate trading business in Asia is a robust and growing equity margin loans and derivatives business with a focus on Greater China and India and across South East Asia, Japan and Australia.
The transactions to be covered are typically cross border, complex and interesting from a legal and regulatory perspective.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide legal support to the Financing and Lending businesses within DB Investment Bank with a focus on the equity financing and corporate trading business in Asia.
- Work closely with structuring, trading and client coverage teams in structuring and execution phases of complex, cross border and multi-jurisdictional financing / derivatives transactions
- Scope of work include, without limitation, due diligence of legal/regulatory issues, identifying/resolving conflicts of interest, appointment and management of external legal counsels, ensuring enforceability of collateral, analyzing disclosure, lock-up, insider trading and other legal related issues, review of financing, collateral, inter creditor and risk syndication related legal agreements, legal opinions and enforcement memos.
- Work with other internal stakeholders (including Credit Risk Management, Market Risk Management, Compliance and Group Tax) as an independent legal control function to provide legal advice
- Stay abreast with regulatory changes and advise the relevant business and other internal functions of the impact of such changes
Your skills and experience:
- PQE of 6-10 years
- A good law degree and admitted as a Solicitor in England & Wales or an Advocate and Solicitor in Singapore/Hong Kong
- Experience in top tier financial institution(s) or magic circle/top tier law firm(s)
- Good working knowledge of financing/loan agreements and collateral taking and enforcement.
- ISDA master agreement and derivatives knowledge
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work hard and deliver under pressure and to understand complex legal and regulatory issues
- Intellectually curious and a willingness to adapt and learn new product areas
- Sound legal drafting ability and detail oriented
- Top notch written and oral fluency in English – primary language for this role
- Fluency in Mandarin – relevant for some Greater China transactions due to growing equity margin loans and derivatives business with a focus on Greater China
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
|Address||One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Chief Administrative Office – Investment Bank - Financing position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023