East Jobs Chief Financial Officer (client-facing) Position at Jenga Corp Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Chief Financial Officer (client-facing). For those of you who live in East and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jenga Corp Pte. Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Jenga Corp Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Chief Financial Officer (client-facing)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Jenga Corp is among the top 5 fastest-growing one-stop professional services for global finance and fintech business. We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to lead the Accounts division.
Interested applicants MUST apply by resume and cover letter through emailing **@jenga.io. We MUST receive an email application from you in order to consider you.
About the role:
- Manage and grow assigned account base and business segments (Client procurement is not necessarily part of the KPI);
- Understand and gather clients’ requirements, analyse, design and implement business performance approaches, develop tailor-made solutions;
- Work closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results;
- Advise on local and international corporate tax issues, including cross-border restructuring, tax treaties, withholding tax, permanent establishments, mergers and acquisitions tax matters (Example: Tax due diligence, acquisition tax structuring, post-acquisition restructuring)
- Preparing tax advisory proposals;
- Manage compliance requirements and deadlines observed by the various Government agencies;
- Identify, highlight, manage and mitigate compliance or regulatory risks to the Company or to the Company’s clients;
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape, industry trends and emerging technologies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space;
- Research, business analysis and process re-engineering based on industry’s best practices and accelerators;
- Identify and establish partnerships with key stakeholders, industry associations to drive user acquisition and brand awareness;
- Manage full set of accounts for clients’ companies;
- Financial statement compilation;
- Tax computation and filings (Corporate and personal income tax)
- Liaise and coordinate with external parties (Auditors, banks, Government agencies)
- Manage client files and update information daily in accordance to the Company’s policies and procedures;
- Research and review, appoint (when approval given), handle or coordinate, or otherwise be responsible for any vendor or supplier management;
You should have:
- Education in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce or related major;
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to identify business issues, conduct analyses and synthesise conclusions into recommendations
- Strong general business acumen, broad understanding of current Finance trends and technologies, their impact on business strategy;
- Strong service orientation in responding to customer needs;
- Positive attitude, driven and ready to take on challenges;
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; perform tasks with high degree of accuracy and efficiency with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, to take initiative and to overcome obstacles;
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, keeping constant sight of the overall objectives;
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment;
- Proficient oral and written communication skills (both in English and Chinese to better manage the clients);
Interested applicants MUST apply by resume and cover letter through emailing ** We MUST receive an email application from you in order to consider you.
|Address||3 Fraser St, #05-21 Jenga BCG, DUO Tower, Singapore 189352|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.