Singapore Jobs Cib – Credit Trading, Associate #jpm #immediate#urgenthire’- | #letsgotowork | #seekbetter Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of CIB - Credit Trading, Associate #JPM #Immediate#UrgentHire'- | #LetsGoToWork | #Seekbetter in our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Cib - Credit Trading, Associate #jpm #immediate#urgenthire'- | #letsgotowork | #seekbetter|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
This role sits within the front office and will be working in a dynamic and busy trading floor environment. You will cover institutional accounts and make markets in your group’s particular range of products. You will be managing risk, liquidity and exposure and you will support and manage all aspects of the trading desk: pre-trade analysis, research on index constituent changes, inbound and outbound trade processing and the design of optimal strategies for large trades. Tracking supply and demand, you constantly evaluate market developments in order to give clients accurate product information.
- Provide a meaningful contribution to revenue and client franchise; Exploit revenue and minimise loss potential.
- Leverage technology and analytics to drive pricing/hedging as well as idea generation
- Understand market drivers (of those markets in which involved), market moves, and the numbers behind it all, as well as cross-asset implications
- Employs knowledge of industry/sector to read “between the lines” of news or other developments
- Exhibit sound judgment under pressure and maintain composure through challenging trading environments
- Know the implications of events on the entire trading desk, anticipate market outcomes; Outperform the market and competition through thorough understanding of fundamental and technical aspects of market
- Ensure all relevant parties (vertically and horizontally) are kept abreast of key developments; Provide a solution-based framework to business practice and clients; Take the initiative to make things better
- Understand drivers of relevant markets and establish a high degree of competence with clients around executing trades
- Understands firm’s approach and policies for managing risks in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules, and follows policies
- Build foundation of trust with clients by demonstrating an understanding of their needs and being responsive
- Understand the firm’s approach and policies for managing risks in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules, and follows policies.
- 3+ years’ experience gained within a Credit Trading role in an investment banking environment
- Ability to discuss in detail your knowledge of the current market (including trends)
- Have the ability to balance analytical and technical skill set with proven instinct
- Ability to discuss in detail your understanding of the entire landscape: knowledge of the client’s sector and client’s specific business needs and limitations. Deep understanding of client-specific nuances and leverages that help deliver more value to clients and the firm.
- Ability to discuss in detail your understanding of the various market variables and their impacts on products (pricing, flows etc.)
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas, both verbally and via documentation, and be able to defend their validity and target messages to different audiences.
- Ability to talk in detail your understanding of how to build a strong talent pipeline; identifies and works to retain strong performers.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cib - Credit Trading, Associate #jpm #immediate#urgenthire'- | #letsgotowork | #seekbetter position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023