Singapore Jobs Cib, – Equity Research, – Research Strategist, Associate #immediate #urgenthire Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. are looking for candidates for the position of cib, – equity research, – research strategist, associate #immediate #urgenthire with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Cib, – Equity Research, – Research Strategist, Associate #immediate #urgenthire|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About J.P. Morgan Research
J.P. Morgan’s award-winning global research team plays an important role across all businesses, asset classes and regions providing analysis in all sectors and markets in which the firm operates. Using an array of advanced tools, models and data our Research professionals offer clients original and actionable insights, reports, commentaries and strategies. Our team is committed to offering first-class research. It’s what our clients expect from us and its core to our value proposition.
J.P. Morgan’s top ranked Southeast Asia equity strategy team is looking for an associate level self-starter to be a productive, collaborative and innovative team member. The Southeast Asia equity strategy team reports into the JPM’s global quantitative & derivatives team. The candidate will learn from some of the top minds on Wall Street in identifying and articulating unique and investible opportunities.
Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
- Conducting fundamental analysis over a vast number of subject – intellectual curiosity and analytical rigor are MUST.
- Process data via programing skills (R, Python etc) and write entire research report based on analysis
- Handle day to day clients, sales, sales traders requests and needs
- Communicate your team’s ideas with a persuasive curve to internal and external parties; tailor your communications by client need/type
- Understands firm’s approach and policies for managing risks in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules, and follows policies
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience in fundamental and quantitative strategies/research
- As this role will need to analyze documents in local languages, candidates with either Thai, Vietnamese, or Bahasa Indonesia fluency (written/spoken) are strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge and developed relationships with key ASEAN Corporates and policymakers
- Experience covering key sectors in Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Malaysia
- Ability to independently arrange fact-finding trips and channel checks meetings
- Entrepreneurial drive with strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to complete a robust model (base and sensitivity cases) from start to finish with little guidance; mastery of the levers in the model
- Ability to discuss in detail you understanding of the fundamentals/drivers (competitive landscape, risks) of your industry/product
- Ability to take disparate pieces of information, synthesize them and articulate a compelling thesis or argument in a clear and cogent manner
- Demonstrates creativity in solving problems. Always looks for new ways of doing things
- Thoroughly understands drivers of relevant markets and can explain and anticipate market movements
- Ability to thrive on the challenge of competitive pressures and remain focused on client needs
- Ability to interact comfortably with business clients and management
- Bachelor’s degree required
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cib, – Equity Research, – Research Strategist, Associate #immediate #urgenthire position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023