Singapore Jobs Cib F&bm – Wholesale Payments Product Controller – Associate #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter| #seekbetter #immediate Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as CIB F&BM - Wholesale Payments Product Controller – Associate #JobsThatMatter #Seekbetter| #Seekbetter #Immediate and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Cib F&bm - Wholesale Payments Product Controller – Associate #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter| #seekbetter #immediate|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The position of Product Controller – Associate reports to APAC Payments Product Controller – Vice President and will be a member of the APAC Payments Product Control team based in Singapore and supporting 14 APAC locations. This team is part of the Finance and Business Management group of the Firm and is closely aligned to the Payments business. The team’s primary responsibility is to ensure that the financial performance of the business is accurately reflected on the financial statements, external disclosures and regulatory filings of the Firm.
Payments PC team is overall responsible for the integrity of the Payments business’ Income Statement and Balance Sheet at a Legal Entity level. As such the team works with Business, Financial Control, Legal Entity Control, Operations etc to ensure accounting schema is defined correctly and any accounting and reporting issues are closed in timely manner. Likewise, the team will ensure that month end financial close related activities are performed effectively to achieve an accurate close. Further, the team is responsible for ensuring financial reporting is not compromised during all the regular enhancements in product systems as well as strategic migrations. The team also works with business and other groups to provide functional commentary for new product/ business initiatives and performs regular analytics to assist business decision-making.
Outline of Role
- Payments business has two main components – Payments & Commerce Solutions and Global Liquidity & Account Solutions. This role will entail BAU delivery for the Payments & Commerce Solutions segment from month end close to adhoc queries.
- The Candidate will be tasked to ensure day to day governance and management of key deliverables, including coordination across various functions and timely escalation. This also includes supporting the Business for various initiatives such as change management & NBIA, adhoc queries and investigation on revenues, balance sheet etc.
- Additionally, the Candidate may also be asked to support any F&BM related project agenda such as changes to Corporate Finance related applications or internal line of business driven agenda which may from time-to-time require working with teams across geographical locations and time zones.
- Payments business is undergoing a multi-year program to replace existing legacy payment, liquidity solutions and billing platforms with strategic state-of-the-art technological systems. Candidate will be expected to assess impact of these transformations on the Product Control’s BAU activities and be prepared for the changes by working hand in hand with Project team.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with business and product teams, central Finance project team, operations & technology partners
Candidate skill/ experience requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Finance Control, Product Control functions, Business Management or Audit or Operations in a financial services industry.
- Possesses good knowledge of the overall Finance & Business Management function and its processes, and key reference data which ensures financial integrity of our books and records.
- Knowledge of Payments or Transaction Banking products, sub-ledger systems (eg. Payment and Liquidity systems), and other operational aspects is a plus.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the end to end control environment.
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Develops independent and strong working relationships across stakeholders, and understands how they need to work together to achieve key deliverables
- Structured business analysis skills, especially in articulating key user requirements with a controls mindset
- Good Influencing, negotiation & conflict management skills; actively seeks out diverse perspectives to get to best outcome
- Team player & ability to multi-task
- Self-starter and -motivated; takes initiative, adopts a proactive approach, and takes ownership of key deliverables
- Able to make sound judgement with valid reasoning; demonstrates a balance in decision making
- Displays attention to detail, results oriented and delivery focused
- Proficient in desktop tools (MS PowerPoint, Excel & Project)
- Knowledge of Digital Accelerator tools including Business Intelligence and Visualization tools eg. Tableau and Qlikview will be a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance specialization or equivalent.
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cib F&bm - Wholesale Payments Product Controller – Associate #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter| #seekbetter #immediate position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023