Singapore Jobs Cib, – Global Corporate Bank, – Junior Corporate Banker For Apac New Economy / High Growth Technology Clients – Analyst, Singapore – – #urgent Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as CIB, – Global Corporate Bank, – Junior Corporate Banker for APAC New Economy / High Growth Technology clients – Analyst, Singapore - - #URGENT. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Cib, – Global Corporate Bank, – Junior Corporate Banker For Apac New Economy / High Growth Technology Clients – Analyst, Singapore - - #urgent
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan’s overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, treasury services, risk management, working capital and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm’s extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business. The Global Corporate Bank (GCB) is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of over $2 trillion.
As a central part of the firm’s plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Corporate Banker to support the coverage of APAC New Economy clients based in Singapore.
- Supporting relationship management for APAC New Economy clients
- Assist in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials
- Support with answering Request For Proposals
- Conduct industry and company research and help with credit analysis
- Prepare internal memos, relationship reviews, account plans, client portfolios, pipeline reporting
- Develop strong partnerships across lines of business
Qualifications / Experience:
- Applicants must have minimum 2 years of experience in a similar Corporate Banking role. Credit and / or Product experience would be equally relevant for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar with outstanding academic credentials (preferably in Finance)
- Good understanding of the APAC/Global Technology Industry
- Good understanding of credit (IG and HY) and financing products
- Strong computer skills including Excel based modelling, PowerPoint, FactSet and Bloomberg
- Commercial mind-set and ability to work under pressure
- Strong quantitative, analytical and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong partnership skills and a team player
- Relevant MAS licensure, as appropriate
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cib, – Global Corporate Bank, – Junior Corporate Banker For Apac New Economy / High Growth Technology Clients – Analyst, Singapore - - #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023