Singapore Jobs Cib – Global Corporate Bank – local corporate Banker – Executive Director – singapore #immediate,’– #letsgotowork #jobsthatmatter #worknow Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of CIB - Global Corporate Bank - Local Corporate Banker - Executive Director - Singapore #Immediate,'-- #LetsGoTowork #JobsThatMatter #Worknow and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Cib - Global Corporate Bank - local corporate Banker - Executive Director - singapore #immediate,'-- #letsgotowork #jobsthatmatter #worknow
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
About J.P. Morgan Global Corporate Bank
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan’s overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm’s extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As an integral member of the Global Corporate Bank (GCB) team, the incumbent will assume the business development & relationship management role for the Singapore local corporate portfolio, across diverse industry sectors. Working closely with Investment Banking Coverage, various product & Credit partners , the incumbent will maximize the firm-wide revenues through cross-selling and achieve target returns for the bank. The incumbent will focus on managing the firm’s relationship with the Treasurer and Treasury staff of the client; with Investment Banking coverage overlap for C-suite coverage.
- To manage a client portfolio of 25 – 30 clients; acquire and develop new client relationships in addition to managing existing relationships and deepening the client wallet
- Accountable to formulate and implement the account plans for the client portfolio working closely with product partners with a cross-sell strategy
- Partner with Client Credit Management for all credit related needs and facilitate approvals from various internal Governance and Control committees
- Demonstrated experience with converting client analysis into concrete financial solutions. Incumbent is expected to conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with J.P.Morgan’s broad array of corporate banking products across debt capital markets, risk management, treasury and securities services and asset management
Primary Product Focus:
- Debt products (Loans, Syndications, ABS and Private Placement)
- FX and Derivatives
- Commodities Derivatives
- Trade & Logistics Finance
- Core Cash Management and Liquidity products
- Custody, Securities Clearing and American Depository Receipts
- Investment Management
- Deal generation and pipeline development
- Account plans versus execution
- Local portfolio performance (revenue growth, defend, new business, Return On Equity/ Shareholder Value Added)
- Acquisition of new clients
- Call frequency and referrals
- Partnership scores with product partners
- Compliance with corporate polices.
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- Existing client relationships with 1st and 2nd tier Singapore Large Corporates
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Economics
- 10 years or more of relevant working experience in Corporate Banking, Debt Capital Markets and/or Leveraged Finance roles
- Solid knowledge of flow derivatives, FX, commodities, transaction banking and securities processing
- Strong organizational skills
- Credit trained and experience with structuring & execution of leveraged loans, i.e. to support Mergers & Acquisitions, Initial Public Offerings etc.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cib - Global Corporate Bank - local corporate Banker - Executive Director - singapore #immediate,'-- #letsgotowork #jobsthatmatter #worknow position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023