Singapore Jobs Cib Operations, – Cem Client Services Associate, – Singapore -#urgenthire #seekbetter #immediate. Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as CIB Operations, - CEM Client Services Associate, - Singapore -#UrgentHire #Seekbetter #Immediate.. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Cib Operations, - Cem Client Services Associate, - Singapore -#urgenthire #seekbetter #immediate.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a Client Services Associate, you’ll be responsible for understanding trading structures to accurately capture all transactions, complete reconciliation checks, and ensure controls are performed. You’ll also serve as a vital resource for the front office and client-facing stakeholders. You’ll act as the liaison between the client, business, technology, control partners, and operations. Candidates must be able to provide and communicate solutions (in person, by phone, and by email) in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Timely and accurate capture of all transactions in the Risk Management Systems
- Provide end-to-end trade flow support across all Derivatives Rates product
- Complete intraday / end-of-day processes including completeness and reconciliation checks to ensure capture of new trading activity and general book management has been processed accurately
- Work closely with Operations functions and infrastructure groups to support a ‘one team approach’
- Address ad hoc queries from client, operations, technology, and the front office
- Ensure all controls are diligently performed, completed, and signed-off on a timely basis
- Clear and concise communication with all support teams to ensure the timely and efficient resolution of queries
- Participate and contribute to the various strategic initiatives; keep improving and evolving processes and business architecture
- Build an in-depth understanding of all trading structures from both a financial and operational perspective
- Facilitate training for new application users
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Understand all relevant derivatives and hedging products (Interest Rate Swaps, Basis Swaps, Cross Currency swaps, Forward Rate Agreement (FRA), Foreign Exchange (FX), Zero Coupon and Overnight Index Swaps (OIS), Bond and Futures) is required
- Knowledge of the front to back Operations process (including the key elements such as confirmations, settlements, regulatory reporting) and facilitate issue resolution across teams
- Understand the key elements of other infrastructure groups (i.e. Finance, Market risk, Credit risk, Operational risk, Legal, Collateral etc.) and recognize the impact of the actions of the Trade support team on these areas
- Must have clear communication skills and an ability to use these to work collaboratively, explain, and challenge, as appropriate
- Attention to details and sense of ownership
- Great team player able to work in a pressurized and changing environment
- Possess strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong problem-solving, control, and project management skills
- Strong technical skills, especially in Excel (VBA is a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with trade / sales support is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or other related discipline
- Fluency in verbal and written English is required
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cib Operations, - Cem Client Services Associate, - Singapore -#urgenthire #seekbetter #immediate. position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023