Singapore Jobs Cib, – Payments Control Management, – Vp #urgenthire #worknow #immediate -| #letsgotowork Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as cib, - payments control management, - vp #urgenthire #worknow #immediate -| #letsgotowork with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Cib, - Payments Control Management, - Vp #urgenthire #worknow #immediate -| #letsgotowork
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Control Management maintains a strong and consistent control environment through a joint accountability model that aligns managers with each function and region to mitigate operational risk. The team focuses on four areas: Control Design & Expertise, Risks & Controls Identification/Assessment, Issues & Control Deficiencies and Control Governance & Reporting.
There is an exciting opportunity to join the Regional Payments Business Controls Management Team as a Controls Vice President. The Group is responsible for setting standards and providing the tools and infrastructure that ensures the Payments business has a seamless front to back control environment deployed in mitigation of the Business’ inherent operating risks.
The ideal candidate will bring a diverse perspective to the role. The team is looking at the Controls function with a fresh set of eyes and a goal toward talent that have experience and/or aptitude including, but not limited to Risk and Controls. New ideas and ways of approaching a problem are highly valued. Specific attributes include strong process orientation/project management skills, critical thinking, problem solving, strategic mind-set and excellent writing/ presentation skills. The candidate must be able to liaise with all levels of management and work independently. This position will report into the APAC Head of Payment Controls.
Key responsibilities of this position include, amongst others, those listed below consisting of both variable project related activities with finite completion dates as well as fixed day to day BAU activities.
Risk and Control Monitoring
- Work with the business to identify key processes and related inherent risks; assess and monitor risks
- Advise on the establishment of controls and risk mitigation
- Evaluate and advise on control gaps/breaches
- Collaborate with the business to build, monitor, evidence and close out Issues and Actions Plans to eliminate control gaps
- Provide guidance and oversight to central testing team in the ongoing testing of controls
- Manage escalation and documentation of Risk Events
- Collaborate with internal Audit, Regulatory Management and Compliance to help facilitate Audits, Exams and-internal testing
- Work with the business to guide responses to requests
- Run point on Audit/supervisory work related to CORE (Control and Operational Risk Evaluation).
Control & Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE)
- Build out and refresh CORE processes, risks and controls in alignment with standards to ensure proper representation of business and audit/exam readiness
- Ensure proper mapping of standards to CORE (e.g., Conflicts of Interest, Office of Legal Obligations)
- Work with business to build tools and artifacts to help properly reflect business processes in CORE (e.g., process flows, Role and Responsibility documents)
Policy, Standards and Attestations
- Keep up with internal and regulatory policy and standards changes
- Collaborate with the business to understand and respond/react to material changes
- Assist with coordination of business attestations
Business Forums and Key Indicators
- Support Payment Business/Regional/Local Control Forums; provide input, as applicable, for monthly presentations; create documentation
- Work with team to define and maintain KRIs/KPIs
Projects, Ongoing Programs and Thematic Reviews
- Provide guidance to business to ensure local initiatives go through proper New Business and Change Management protocols and monitoring
- Participate and lead projects designed to enhance the control environment and simplify processes
- Serve as regional point and oversight for other control / regulatory-related programs (e.g., Cross Border, Fiduciary Risk, OLO, Deal pipeline)
- Produce and present materials which provide clear insight and analysis into the risk environment and trends relevant to the Payments business
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant operational risk management & controls experience within the financial services industry.
- Experience in other/related functions a plus (e.g., Product, Operations, Business Management)
- Payments experience preferred.
- Ability to engage effectively across teams, taking a leading role with internal/external partners in defining strategy while focusing on day to day processes
- Personal impact and credibility are essential. Organizational skills are required to marshal internal resources in support of projects
- Proven track record in effectively managing high performing, diverse teams across multiple locations
- Ability to partner in a virtual team environment across multiple locations
- Ability to think flexibly and learn rapidly, manage multiple projects at once and prioritize effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise sound and balanced judgment; keen attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work different geographies and cross functional partners across all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including ability to succinctly advise of risks, challenges and potential solutions
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or a related discipline. MBA a plus.
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cib, - Payments Control Management, - Vp #urgenthire #worknow #immediate -| #letsgotowork position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023