Singapore Jobs Cib – Payments, – Cross-currency Solutions Sales, – Associate – Singapore #worknow #immediate –| #letsgotowork#urgent’ Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as CIB - Payments, - Cross-Currency Solutions Sales, - Associate - Singapore #Worknow #Immediate --| #LetsGoToWork#Urgent' for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Cib - Payments, - Cross-currency Solutions Sales, - Associate - Singapore #worknow #immediate --| #letsgotowork#urgent'
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
JPMorgan Payments is looking for a business development / solutions associate to support the execution of the Cross-Currency Solutions growth strategy. FX and global payments are critical drivers of the international growth agenda for the global TS business and the Corporate and Investment Bank.
The Cross-Currency Solutions Sales Associate support the accelerating growth of the regional and cross-regional TS FX P&L through a full range of sales activities:
- Support the planning with Treasury Services Sales, GCB Bankers and FX Marketers to ensure aligned positioning for clients
- Support the prospecting of clients that do not use the Cross-Currency solution suite
- Mining the existing TS portfolio for business development opportunities
- Managing attrition, pursuing portfolio growth with existing clients as well as generating new business
The Cross-Currency Solutions Specialist will be part of a larger global team that develops business across regions as well as within the region
This role requires understanding of the large corporate space as well as the use of FX through treasury services / cash management type solutions. Knowledge of more advanced FX, cash management and merchant acquiring e.g. hedging and liquidity management is appreciated. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work with a dynamic, markets-oriented product set and directly drive growth of a key strategic solution for JPMorgan.
- Support the outlined strategy for growing the Cross-Currency APAC P&L
- Support pipeline management – target list development, execution from pre-sales to winning mandates and closing deals, senior management reporting
- Support the team on Client presentations and presales activities – Coordinate with TS Sales, JPM Commercial Bankers and FX Sales for proactive and targeted client calling; develop and present client relevant and thoughtful solution presentations
- Support senior members of the team with their sales activities
- Close coordination with TS sales, product management and RFP team to coordinate RFP responses and pricing decisions
- Provide continuous feedback to Product teams of emerging trends in the market and client needs for product evolution
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years+ of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of transaction banking, Transactional FX (Cross-Currency Solutions) including Multi-Currency Pricing, cross-border payments, liquidity management and channels
- Strong product-oriented sales experience and acumen. Excellent client facing skills.
- Understanding of APAC regulatory environment related to cash management, account services and FX
- Ability to develop clear sales and marketing strategies and execute against them
- Exceptional writing, verbal communication and client facing skills
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with key internal partners – sales, product management, client service, and Global Bankers
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cib - Payments, - Cross-currency Solutions Sales, - Associate - Singapore #worknow #immediate --| #letsgotowork#urgent' position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023