Singapore Jobs Cib – Sales & Marketing – Commodities – Vice President #seekbetter | – #letsgotowork #urgenthire Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Cib - Sales & Marketing - Commodities - Vice President #seekbetter | - #letsgotowork #urgenthire
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
What You Can Expect
Our teams are active in all major Commodities globally, and develop financial solutions to help clients manage risk, increase returns and solve complex financial problems. Globally, we hold leadership positions across Commodities and all major financial markets. This approach means you’ll be part of a dynamic team, helping to solve a range of challenging and interesting business issues and will be challenged in your work.
In an ever-changing global markets you’ll spend your time exploring the sophisticated financial solutions we deliver across Commodities to a wide set of clients. The skills you develop and the professional network you build will serve as a solid foundation for your career.
A strong interest in Commodities and global financial markets is essential, as are analytical and quantitative skills, flexibility, teamwork, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to handle pressure and enjoy a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years’ experience in a relevant sales or trading role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence and initiative to take on responsibility and manage your own projects.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
- Excellent leadership and collaborative skills
- As this role will involve significant interaction with Chinese clients, fluent written and spoken Mandarin is required
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cib - Sales & Marketing - Commodities - Vice President #seekbetter | - #letsgotowork #urgenthire position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023