Singapore Jobs Cib – Wholesale Payments – Trends & Intelligence Advisory – Vice President #jpm #jobsthatmatter’- | #letsgotowork | #seekbetter Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of CIB - Wholesale Payments – Trends & Intelligence Advisory - Vice President #JPM #JobsThatMatter'- | #LetsGoToWork | #Seekbetter with full time working hours for our company office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a CIB - Wholesale Payments – Trends & Intelligence Advisory - Vice President #JPM #JobsThatMatter'- | #LetsGoToWork | #Seekbetter.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Cib - Wholesale Payments – Trends & Intelligence Advisory - Vice President #jpm #jobsthatmatter'- | #letsgotowork | #seekbetter|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
CIB Wholesale Payments (WP) Trends & Intelligence Advisory (T&IA) is a global multi-disciplinary center of excellence which focuses on structural trends, competitive positioning & market perception to maximize commercialization of WP solutions. We are seeking a Vice President to join the T&IA team with key responsibilities in the following areas. The candidate will be expected to work closely with Product, Sales, Relationship Managers and Marketing, as well as with clients and external experts.
- Industry & Product Trends:
- Analyze evolving structural trends within the market and provide insights and recommendations to business
- Create or refine client value proposition for Wholesale Payments
- Publish thought leadership content for internal and external audience
- Identify or refine client engagement opportunities including proprietary events and industry conferences
- Centralize Cross-WP Intelligence:
- Synthesize and inform the business on interpretation and action findings gathered from data analysis and competitive and client intelligence
- Lead / Govern Key Cross-WP Initiatives:
- Oversee and provide governance for and / or deliver against key cross-WP initiatives, spanning lines-of-business, such as consultant engagements, co-innovation sessions, and key projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of transaction banking knowledge in market management, product management, product advisory or sales
- Deep knowledge of the rapidly evolving payments space including new technology, industry and structural trends, client needs and competitive landscape
- Experience in client event management including conceptualization of agenda and content will be an added benefit
- Demonstrated strong ability to engage clients, coverage teams and product managers and mobilize stakeholders to drive results
- Experience in engaging senior stakeholders across different lines-of-businesses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cib - Wholesale Payments – Trends & Intelligence Advisory - Vice President #jpm #jobsthatmatter'- | #letsgotowork | #seekbetter position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023