Central Region Jobs Claims Support Admin (health Claim Services) | 6 Months Contract, Raffles Place Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Claims Support Admin (Health Claim Services) | 6 months contract, Raffles Place. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd), and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.400 - SGD 3.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Claims Support Admin (health Claim Services) | 6 Months Contract, Raffles Place|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.400|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
You will be responsible for supporting overall operation of claims admin unit, including participation in continuous improvement of current claims processes
- Handle claims registration for Life Insurance and General Insurance Personal Lines within the required turnaround time and ensure that claims are registered accurately in the system.
- Handle screening of medical bills to verify with policy information and status.
- Support claim officers in the requisition for payments on approved claims.
- Matching of cheques with settlement letters to ensure matched accurately and timely to meet the expected turnaround time.
- Liaise with claimants, policyholders and agents on outstanding requirements including sending acknowledgement email.
- Build collaborative relationships with and ensure that claims registration are well managed for both internal and external key stakeholders (i.e policyholders, distribution servicing rep, ) to achieve claims business objectives.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Suggest and participate in process improvement projects/ initiatives/ system enhancement, including establish claims best practices.
- Diploma holder with relevant admin duties or customer service experience
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
EA License No: 01C4394
EA Reg. ID: R23112146 (Lim Xin Yi, Zenda)
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
|Address||36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapore 068877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Eunos