Tuas Jobs Class 3 Lorry Driver Position at NEXT GENERATION PROVIDER PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Class 3 Lorry Driver. For candidates who reside in Tuas and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at NEXT GENERATION PROVIDER PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sciences & Agriculture with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|NEXT GENERATION PROVIDER PTE. LTD.
|Class 3 Lorry Driver
|Type of Work
- Starting salary (excluding OT): from $2100
- OT required
- No loading/unloading, pure driving job
- Perform transportation duties as deployed by the supervisor and carry out the duties diligently as per instructed
- Transport workers and/or construction materials to required destination
- Responsible for daily routine checks and maintain the general cleanliness of the vehicle
- Run transportation errands as and when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Valid class 3 driving license
- Able to commit to 6-day work week and daily OT
- Able to work night shifts and on Sundays/PH
- At least 1 year of driving experience
- Familiar with Singapore roads and use of navigation apps
- Drive in a safe manner at all times and adhering to traffic rules & regulations stated in the Road Traffic Act
We value all applicants and thank you for your interest. However, please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.