Central Region Jobs Client Hub – Client Account Manager Position at UBS AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, UBS AG are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as client hub - client account manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Client Hub - Client Account Manager
|Type of Work
Your role :
• Build relationships with key decision makers in the Singapore Client Hub Client services team.
• Provide post-trade support for UBS Global Markets clients.
• Manage risks in sensitive markets – working with internal groups to ensure clients avoid costly operational mistakes and regulatory risks.
• Introduce the firm’s technology and delivering of the firm’s services and capabilities to the clients.
• Cross sell the firm’s products and technology
• Monitor client trends and understand their rationale.
• Review balance trends and client market share
• Provide strong support to internal stakeholders across products.
Your team :
You’ll be part of the Client Hub team in Singapore. We are responsible for the client experience of the firm’s clients conducting business within UBS Global Markets.
The Client Services Specialist within the Client Hub is responsible for the day-to-day interaction with our clients and driving strategic enhancement in the relationship across Global Markets, specifically in the Exchange Traded, Listed OTC Derivatives space and FX Prime brokerage space
Your expertise :
• 5-7 years of client relationship management experience.
• Knowledge of Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD), Cleared OTC products and FX Prime Brokerage.
• Excellent communication skills, confident and able to clearly articulate complex and time sensitive solutions
• Enthusiastic, a self-starter demonstrating initiative and the ability to handle pressure.
• Analytical mindset with intuitive problem-solving skills, able to prioritize and multi-task
• Commercially driven, complemented with a sound awareness of compliance, control, and operational / business risk
|9 Penang Rd, UBS Asset Management, Singapore 238459
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UBS draws on its 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland. We combine our wealth management, investment banking and asset management businesses with our Swiss operations to deliver superior financial solutions.
Headquartered in Zurich and Basel, Switzerland, UBS has offices in more than 50 countries, including all major financial centers, and employs approximately 65,00 people. Under Swiss company law, UBS is organized as an Aktiengesellschaft, a corporation that has issued shares of common stock to investors. UBS AG is the parent company of the UBS Group (Group).
The operational structure of the Group comprises the Corporate Center and four business divisions: Wealth Management & Swiss Bank, Wealth Management Americas, Global Asset Management and the Investment Bank.
UBS is present in all major financial centers worldwide. It has offices in over 50 countries, with about 37% of its employees working in the Americas, 37% in Switzerland, 16% in the rest of Europe and 10% in Asia Pacific.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S98FC5560C
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)