Kallang Jobs Cloud Engineer Position at Cloud Kinetics Consulting Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Cloud Engineer. For those of you who live in Kallang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Cloud Kinetics Consulting Pte. Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Cloud Kinetics Consulting Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
- Responsible for day-to-day customer support and administration of cloud services
- Work within a support team covering 24×7 cloud operations
- Respond to customer service issues using email, phone, and web conference
- Provide incident management, follow-up with problem resolution, and regular communication with customers on open cases
- Perform the operational support, maintenance and optimization of hardware, software and network communication links of the cloud infrastructure
- Coordinate with vendors where cloud & virtualization specific issues need to be escalated
- Provide advice and information to customers regarding general cloud infrastructure as service offerings and best practices
- Produce reports for customers on cloud utilization, services uptime and incidents
- Strong knowledge of Windows & Linux/Unix systems (Windows Server, Ubuntu, Redhat, Solaris)
- Understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS)
- Familiarity with virtualization (VMWare, Xen, Hypervisor)
- Exposure to Cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure) • Knowledge of Storage Systems (NFS/SAN)
- Hands-on with routers, switches, firewalls and load balancing
- Experience with Terraform and scripting language (Python, Bash, or PowerShell) is preferred
- Management of CI/CD pipelines using tools like GitHub/Gitlab and Jenkins are desirable
- Practical experience with technical support and troubleshooting • Strong customer focus and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is passionate about learning new technology
- Strong oral and written communication skills, team player mentality
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Infofabrica Consulting is an IT consulting organization that specializes in the data storage, virtualisation, network and data protection technologies.
This includes infrastructure assessment, architectural design, implementation, optimization, and on-going support and training of key data storage, virtualisation, network and data protection solutions. We are vendor agnostic enabling us to provide best of breed solutions.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 201321049R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Career path development/ Technical and business skills development, 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday