Singapore Jobs Cloud Engineer Position at Pathos Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Cloud Engineer in our business office, Pathos Consultancy Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 10.000 - SGD 15.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Pathos Consultancy Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 10.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 15.000|
My client is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, they operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
- Build and Operate on our stack of technologies to provide seamless, scalable and elastic services to support business growth.
- Balance stability and innovation with the appropriate combination of technologies (including private, public and hybrid cloud, virtualization, and containers).
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholders to develop technical solutions, plans and configuration for new technology infrastructure stacks.
- Possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge of troubleshooting and tuning across services, operating systems, networks, and hardware.
- Experience on large scale infrastructure private and public cloud design, build, operate and migration projects.
- Experience of designing, deploying, and running OpenShift/Kubernetes platforms is an advantage.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below with your resume in word format. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Pathos Consultancy Pte. Ltd. | Co. Registration No.: 20220795D | EA License No.: 22C1271 | LIU ZIQING| EA Registration No.: R21103220
- Good salary package
- Paid annual leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who Are We?
We are Pathos Consultancy Pte. Ltd., a boutique recruitment firm strategically placing our candidates across all levels in permanent, temporary and contract roles.We specialize in IT and finance roles for banking, financial services and listed MNC sectors.
Why Join Us?
Pathos is a specialist recruitment firm with expert consultants equipped to support our clients and candidates in the market.The Leaders of our business are always eager to encourage, coach and engage with all staff members where they will have the opportunities to acquire and enhance a variety of skills.
Pathos has a mission that goes beyond “the work” where we support the rightful causes such as LGBTQ movements, mental health awareness month and corporate social responsibility.
At Pathos we foster a genuine employee connection where our staff have a good balance of “work hard play hard” energy which successively creates a collaborative team culture.This may include catching up over a snack or coffee break; real-time in person meetings, lunch-time banter and mini-celebrations on the sales floor.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202220795D
- EA No.: 22C1271
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance Bonus