Changi Jobs Cloud Engineer | Up To $3.3k + Bonus | Changi | 1 Year Contract Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Changi and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Cloud Engineer | Up To $3.3k + Bonus | Changi | 1 Year Contract|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Up to $3300 + Bonus
1 Year Contract Convertible and Renewable Subject to Performance
Support with the implementation and management of cloud computing systems. Work alongside IT professionals and cloud architects to ensure that cloud infrastructure is properly configured, maintained and optimized for performance and cost efficiency.
He/she will be involved in:
- Assist in the design, deployment, and configuration of cloud infrastructure, including virtual machines, containers, and serverless environments.
- Monitor and optimize cloud resources to ensure optimal performance, cost-effectiveness, and reliability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to cloud infrastructure, including network connectivity, security, and access controls.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that cloud-based applications are properly integrated with underlying infrastructure and services.
- Provide guidance and support to end-users on cloud-related issues, including access, usage, and best practices.
- Document cloud infrastructure configurations, processes, and procedures for future reference and training.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging cloud technologies and industry trends, and assess their potential impact on the organization.
- Facilitating and participating in projects’ solution design meeting IT policies, guidelines and technical requirements.
- Maintaining and administrating IT Architecture artefact repository
- Prepare documentations and reports to the CAG Officer-In-Charge.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure support, with a focus on AWS Platform.
- Good understanding of cloud computing concepts, including infrastructure as code, serverless computing, containerization, and microservices architecture.
- Experience with cloud security and compliance standards, such as GDPR, HIPAA, and SOC 2.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Relevant cloud certifications, such as AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Azure Fundamentals, or Google Associate Cloud Engineer, are a plus.
For Interested parties, click the “Apply Now” below.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants would be notified.
Seah Irvin | REG No : R23112821
PERSOLKELLY SINGAPORE PTE LTD | EA License No : 01C4394
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Eunos