Singapore Jobs Cnc Machinist Position at Plasmotech Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Manufacturing, we Plasmotech Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as cnc machinist and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 3.500.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Plasmotech Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
This position serves as a machine operator in our manufacturing facility. Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision machine parts and instruments.
- Preparing and operating CNC Machines to perform task such as drilling , grinding, milling etc.
- Set up, adjust and operate all of the basic machine tools and advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operation.
- Verify that any documents pertaining to the work order.
- Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Verify the equipment has been set up in a safe and operational manner.
- Translating instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly. Able to check parts and records using micrometers and calipers.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto machines. Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specification.
- Able to deburr parts while machine is running.
- Monitor the operation of machine to assure the machine is operating safely and is producing a quality part.
- Can adjust the machines according to dimensional non-conformity.
- Report any machine malfunction or safety condition.
- Maintain work area (housekeeping).
- Other tasks as directed by management.
- The ability work closely with others in a team orientated work environment.
- Must be able to verbally communicate, read and comprehend written and verbal instructions, detailed drawings and documents, and be capable of doing basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to work extended hours as required.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience .
- 6 days work week.
|Address||3014A Ubi Rd 1, # 02-09 /12 Plasmotech Pte Ltd, Singapore 408703|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Plasmotech Pte Ltd was founded in 1994 specializing in Precision Connectors. Over the years, Plasmotech has expanded into the Automotive, Electronics and Capacitor Segments.
We have sites in Singapore and Batam and supply to customers in 3 continents.
Plasmotech has experienced strong growth in the last few years, and is in a strong position to expand further.
We invite all interested applicants to submit their resume via Apply Now button.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199303914K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cnc Machinist position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023