Singapore Jobs Commercial Banking – Relationship Manager, Corporate Client Banking & Specialize Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as commercial banking - relationship manager, corporate client banking & specialize with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Commercial Banking - Relationship Manager, Corporate Client Banking & Specialize|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The role is part of the Singaporean Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI) team within the Commercial Bank and is responsible for managing relationships for the mid-cap segment. This group provides traditional corporate banking products as well as investment banking products to its clients. Our business partners include product specialists from Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets, M&A, Treasury Services, Corporate Derivatives and Private Banking.
The position is primarily geared to providing support to deal teams and accountability for pitch book preparation and transaction execution, while ensuring coordination among analysts, senior deal team members, and credit underwriting. As a member of the team, the position plays an integral part to help gain, manage and maintain client relationships in the region in close coordination with senior bankers.
You will have previous experience in Corporate Banking or Investment Banking, the ability to identify and assess credit transaction risks and structure and document credit requests.
- Minimum 1 year experience of Corporate Banking or Investment Banking with a strong corporate finance / credit background
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the local market
- Strong credit, analytical, and modelling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with credit underwriting team on analysis, structuring and documentation of credit requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or other related disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin to support clients from Singapore
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Commercial Banking - Relationship Manager, Corporate Client Banking & Specialize position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023