Singapore Jobs Commercial Executive-ship Repairs (tuas) Position at ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Commercial Executive-Ship Repairs (Tuas). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Other Engineering with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd|
|Position||Commercial Executive-ship Repairs (tuas)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Perform accurate and realistic estimate for jobs as required in tender bids
- Source for suitable subcontractors for specialized jobs and complex work
- Prepare accurate an detailed invoicing to achieve fair and better contribution margins
- Liaise with Shiprepair Manager and Project Supervisor on all quoted and additional jobs
- Assist Commercial Manager or his designate in with respect to discussion of invoices for completed projects with attending Owner Representatives
- Assess subcontractors’ invoices, discuss with relevant parties and conclude bill settlement within target timeframe
- Minimium Diploma in Marine related studies
- Minimium 3 years working experience in Shipyard or Marine related industry
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project if possible
- Knowledge in SAP, AutoCAD and Solidwork is advantageous
- Location: 60 Tuas Road (Island-wide transport provided)
- 5 days work week
- Working Hours: 7.25am to 5.00pm
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd (STAR), is a company under Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd (ST Aerospace). Incorporated in September 2012, STAR is headquartered in Singapore with marketing offices and warehouses in the Asia pacific, Americas and Europe.
STAR focuses on outright sales, exchange, rental and leasing of Boeing and Airbus aircraft rotables. We are currently supporting a global customer base of over 100 airlines/MROs and continue to grow. We aim to provide comprehensive asset services allowing our customers to have a seamless experience.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 201222839M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees